Day 2

CeCe above
Asher's P.O.V.
I am listening to Nina talk geeky math. Dang she's hot. Schools going to start In 10 so the meeting ended. Nina and I walk out of the classroom together as I walk her to her locker.
" so did you enjoy the class, you seem like you were studying the formulas real well" she says
Oh yeah I was studying, studying her face her eyes her lips her nose, or how when she thinking about something she bites her pencil and writes in down.
" yeah it was, interesting" I say with a smile
As we walk through the hall way to 1st period might I add early. CeCe comes and hits Nina books on the floor. She drops herself on the floor picking them up saying sorry to CeCe. I felt bad for her so I helped her picked them up. Leaving CeCe in shock.
"What are you doing Asher" she asks
"Helping her dummy" I say angry at her.
Once we get up CeCe starts scanning me.
" ohh wow it's hot in here where is the air" she says biting her lip
Nina looking annoyed looks up. " in your head" she snaps back
I start to laugh. Realizing what she said she ran away to 1st Period. I felt good maybe she is getting to like me too. I follow behind her still laughing. I sit next to her in class and  I am still laughing.
" she is going to kill me" she says putting her head down in her arms
" why do you let her get to you she is nothing but a piece of trash" I say clearly upset
" because she has the power to embarrass me and you know she looks like a goddess and is very pretty and well I am me, ugly plain old me" she says trying to hold back tears.
I can't believe she just said that she is a billion times more beautiful than CeCe will ever be. She is beyond gorgeous and all the guys in school drool over her.

The bell rings before I can say anything. So as the teacher is talking I decide to write  Her a note that says you are beautiful to me and everybody, and smart, your the total package Okay sugar lips  I wrote and I handed it to her but suddenly the teacher comes and snatches it reading it to the whole class. Mr. Stone wrote this to Mrs. Martinez. He says and than he reads it to the class. Once he reads it I turn to Nina and see her face blushing a deep shade of red.
" well that was a lovely note" the teacher say
Lindy looks over at Nina and puts her hand to her neck as if it was a knife pretends to cut her throat. All Nina does is bury her head.
The jock Ross turns around
" hey sugar lips you are beautiful what do you say we hang out later" he says
I want to punch him so bad. Oh God help me.
"No umm I am good" she says stuttering.
I look at him like you better back off.
He just laughs it off.
Monica turns around and looks at my sugar lips and gives her a smirk. Wait my sugar lips stop it Asher. Once school is over I take her to the house. Michael is sitting on the couch with some girl. When we walk over he is kissing Monica.

Nina P.O.V.
My brother kissing my best friend. I start to scream but calm down once I remember this isn't my house. I look at both of them and grind my teeth.
"I am going to kill both of you" I say Grinding my teeth still. Asher starts to rub my back trying to calm me down. I look at both of them and back at Monica.
" Monica guest room now, Michael your room now" I say as calmly as I can. But really I am going to lose it at any moment. They both quickly run to where I tell them to go. I turn around to see Asher rubbing my back still. I run up the stairs leaving his hand In the position it was at about to rub my back. I go the guest room and as I walk In I slap her.
" I am sorry it just kind of happened" she begs
I calm down to look up and see Asher massaging my shoulders. Monica looks up at me and smirks.
"Why were you kissing my brother" I say
"We just started to like each other" she says
" in 2 days" I ask
" no over time, we just never admitted to each other till now" . She says
" your forgiven" I say
She looks up at me and smiles
"Now off to kill my brother, come on Asher" I say
Monica and Asher laugh but I was serious he is the only thing helping me not kill my brother. I walk into his room.
" sis I am sorr"
I cut him off
"Shut up before I change my mind I forgive you " I tell him
He let's out a sigh of relief and I start to laugh.
At about 10:00 pm Michael leaves to drop off Monica. Leaving me and Asher on the couch alone.
" well I am going to crash" I say
He nodds his head for me to leave. We say goodnight and I go to my room.

Asher P.O.V.
I wake up at 3:00 am not being able to sleep. I keep thinking about that night. I close my eyes

The dream:

Dad please stop hitting me
Never
Dad don't leave
Uhh get off me kid I don't love you
You don't love me
Stop crying kid

End of dream

I wake up breathing heavily. I am sweating. I run to my bathroom and splash water in my face. And than I dry my face with a towel and I head to Ninas Room. I lay down next to her but she is still sleeping. I pull her close to me and wrap my hands around her waist. And than I fall asleep.