Day 3 what a night

Leo above
Nina P.O.V.
I wake up and feel something hard but not to hard behind me. When I turn around I see Asher sleeping. What happened? He has his arms around my waist. I stare at his face studying his features. Aww what a cutie. I try to stand but I can't his grip won't let me I sigh and turn to him and try to sleep for a little longer. Than I hear my alarm go off I quickly turn it off. Since he is sleeping I get up and walk to my closet I slide on a jean dress with boots and I put my necklace on from my grandma. I love her. And I put on my makeup on a do everything needed to be done in the bathroom. I quickly just brush my straight hair and pin the sides back I go to grab my phone which is on my bed and I get pulled back down to the bed.
"You left me all alone in the bed I was lonely" he says with his eyes closed still.
" it's time for school" I tell him
He sighs and pulls me closer and puts his head in my neck. He lays there sleeping. My phone starts ringing so I pick it up.
" hello" I say
" hey Nina where Are you school going to start in 10" Monica says
" crap....I will be there just excuse me please" I say
"Ok".
We say our good byes and I hung up.
"Okay come one Asher let's go to school" I tell him
He groans smuggling more into my neck " i don't want to go" he says. I tell him we have to. He kisses the back of my ear. "Please" he says. "That will get you know where" I say with a smirk even though he can't see it. "Fine" he says. Getting up he goes to his room and gets ready. I go downstairs and grab breakfast.
Asher walk down putting on a shirt. I toss him a granola bar.
"Let's go" I say
He smiles and agrees.

We arrive at school around 3rd period. I keep my head down the whole time. I am really nervous about everything. I get really shy around others it's just that I have been through a lot in life. Things haven't always been a walk in the park.
Asher nudges me breaking me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah" I ask
" what were you thinking about" he asks
" nothi" I couldn't finish since someone came up to me and asked me a question.
" hi Nina where were you in calculus today" Leo asks
" oh hey I was just running a little late" I mumble under my breath still looking at the floor.
" she was with me" Asher says proudly putting his Arm around me. Instantly my cheeks get red and I almost feel Asher's smirk. I look up from the floor for a second to see Leo face drop. Before I can say anything I hear a high pitched annoying voice.
" Ashy baby, where were you this morning" CeCe says.
" With Nina here" he says smirking.
Instantly CeCe face turns red and she storms off.
If she didn't hate before she definitely hates me know. Nothing happened.

" thanks I owe you one" he says
"Why" I ask confused
"because she would have never left me alone thanks Nina" he says
My heart drops. I can't believe I was being used. Wait why does this bother me I don't even like Asher. I refuse to be like every other girl.