The Meet

Nina is Above
This is going to be an intro to the characters
Nina: Nina is super smart and she is really sweet and shy. She is really pretty but she doesn't know it. The only boy she ever liked she puked in front of him. She really doesn't like people questioning her about her life. She is considered a geek and CeCe has it out for her.

Asher: Asher is the bad boy of the school he isn't preppy But he is the bad boy so of course girls through them self at him. But Nina respect the fact that he isn't a jock.

Lucy: Lucy is Nina cousin. She is super nice but is secretly Hoping to go out with Leo. She likes nerds.

Ryder: Ryder is Asher best friend. He is always there for a Asher. And He is a bad boy as well. He keeps his distance from preppies though . He thinks they are pathetic.

CeCe: CeCe is the mean girl of the school. She is Lucy best friend. She tries Asher  a lot but he constantly turns her down. He don't really like preppies.

Leo: Leo is the smart boy of the school. He is Super geeky and he has a secret crush on Nina.

Michael: Michael is Nina older brother. He is super protective of Nina but he really is nice. He is a jock of the school he doesn't like bad boys very much.

CoCo: CoCo is Asher little sister. He is really protective of her. But she has a secret boyfriend read to find out . And she is one of Nina best friend.
Monica: Monica is Nina best friend. She is also a main character. She is really sweet and not shy though. She speaks her mind and she does what she pleases. She is in almost every school Club.

P.S. not everything is what it seems

Nina P.O.V.

" Michael hurry up we are going to be Late" I scream.

" Coming" he shouts back

The whole way to school we were both silent. My brother is a Senor. And I am a Junior. Michael and I aren't really on talking terms. Ever since I got him hanging with Ashton Stones little sister. Her name is Clarissa but everyone calls her CoCo. I think he is scared Ashton would kill him if he found out.

Finally we arrive at school and we go our separate ways. I run to Monica when I see her in the library.

" Jesus don't scare me like that my heart stopped" she says trying to catch her breath. I start to laugh, which annoyed her.
" Laugh at the girl who was almost killed" she says annoyed
"I will " I say as I laugh.
I can't help it when we were 14 we watched The Fluffy movie. It was a big deal, cause our crushes were there too, she cried and she started to catch her breath and when she does this she has a really weird way of doing it. It sounds like a horse giving birth. It made me laugh so hard I threw up in front of my crush. I know, really bad. I leave the library and go to my locker and I accidentally bump into someone.

 I leave the library and go to my locker and I accidentally bump into someone

This is Asher above

" Sorry" I whisper
" What I didn't hear you" CeCe starts to shout causing a show
Suddenly everyone looks at me and I can't help but get tears in my eyes everyone is looking at me. The bad boys turn to look at me, jocks, and the cheerleaders.
" I am sorry" I spoke louder and the whole school could here the fear in my voice.
They all started to laugh.

Quickly my cousin Lucy came  to my rescue.
"Come on CeCe it isn't worth it" she says trying to convince CeCe to let me Go.
She agrees and they leave me alone embraced picking up my books off the floor In tears.

"Are you okay" And voice asks
"Yeah I am fine"  I say as I wipe my tears dry
I look up too see The Ashton Stone coming to help me up.
"Thanks you don't have too" I say
" I want to " he replies

 "Thanks you don't have too" I say " I want to " he replies

this is CoCo Stone.

"Are you okay" CoCo asks me considered
" yeah I am fine" I reply.
" yeah right you are one of my best friends of course I know your not" she says
" I didn't know you guys knew each other" Asher says confused
" yeah we are best friends I just said that" CoCo says in a duh voice
I met CoCo when I was 13. The stones moved here from New York to Florida. They became my neighbors and my mom invited them over for dinner. That's when I met CoCo. Monica and CoCo don't exactly see eye to eye. Something about a boy. Long story short CoCo ended up with the boy. I don't want to know details I don't want to get between. But ever since Monica has acted weird when ever she is around my brother. I don't know why.