The Confession

Monica above
Asher's P.O.V.

" CoCo hurry up" I scream
My sister likes to take her precious time getting ready and I can't take it. She wakes up looking like a beast and than she comes out looking like a mean girl.

CoCo Runs down the stairs  with her phone in her hand giggling.
" who are you texting" I say
" no one" she says still looking at her phone.
I think she has a boy In her life. I don't know who but I want to know. She is my little sister. If any of the guys hurt her I will kill them.

I on my way driving to school with CoCo and Lindy the annoying cheerleader I picked up. I am taking her to school with me for the fact that she is pretty cute plus I need a girl to help CeCe stay away from me. But half way through the drive I realize that Lindy is too annoying. After school I plan on ditching her.

I walk through the whole way to see CeCe hitting on Michael Martinez. I keep walking, thank God it's not me today. I walk past my locker and I still have the annoying cheerleader at my side. How do I get rid of her?

"Bro you want free chick" I say to Ryder
"Sure" he says almost unsure
I turn to the cheerleader " hey my bro here likes you, you guys should go out with him instead" I say convincing to her
Ryder starts to question his decision but before he can
" yeah" she says joyfully
" see you In 1st period dream boat" she says as she leaves. I turn to Ryder laughing, he looks really annoyed.

Ryder is flirting with another girl while I am leaning against the locker with one foot down one foot on the locker and my head leaning on the locker. When something passes by me that catches my attention. The girl I helped yesterday walking to class early. Wow she must be a geek cause who goes early. But she is extremely pretty. She looks familiar.

Ryder up top

Ryder up top

Nina P.O.V.

Walk Into class to see the bell ringer. I always come early to class so I have a chance get it done first. I do this I turn it in as Monica walks in .
" Hey Monica" I say
" hey you will not believe the morning I have had" she says
" what happened" I ask
Before she can answer me the bell rings so she has to go to her seat.

This is Michael above

Class begins and CoCo takes her usual seat next to me. She raises her hand and ask to go to the bathroom. And she leaves her phone on the table. Since I am her best friend I have free access to her phone. It even has my fingerprint. Her phone keeps buzzing so I check it.

Ryder: baby do you want to go out again
Ryder: baby I miss you
Ryder: baby I love you 😘😘
Ryder:baby?
I look at the texts in confusion thinking he just probably texted to the wrong number
Ryder: CoCo baby you here I miss you😘😘
That text proved me wrong. I know exactly what she is doing. She is cheating on my brother with Ryder. Suddenly I get so mad at her. She walks in and I just glare at her she runs and snatches her phone looking at the messages. She smiles than looks at me.
" it's not what it looks like Nina honestly" she says
But I just ignore her I am so telling Michael.
I sit down and tell her I won't tell him and I give her a reassuring smile.
She mouths a thank you.
I feel betrayed by her, I feel insulted that she would take me and my family so low.
After school, I went home and saw my brother and CoCo watching a movie.
" Hey CoCo" I say
" can I see your phone" I ask
Smiling she says yes, I interrupt there movie and make it so they can see the phone on the tv. All of the sudden I see how CoCo face turns red as if she is scared. "My dear brother", I say, "I have proof that CoCo here has been cheating on you." I say. He looks at me with his eyes widen. "What do you mean" he says. I show them a convo on her phone.

Ryder: I love you babe😘😘
Me:I love you too😘💋
Ryder: Michael won't know you are using him so your brother won't find out that we are seeing each other right?
Me: yeah he won't know, not even Nina is smart enough to figure it out😂😂
Ryder: and does she know you are only using her to get close to Lucy
Me: no lol she won't know I love you are we going out again tonight 😘😂
Ryder: yeah baby what time
Me: 7 after I leave Michael house
Ryder: see ya
Me: 😘

" what do you have to say for yourself"I ask her
" nothing I am sorry I didn't want it to go down like this" she says
" get out" my brother screams at her
" what Michael baby" she says
" get out" he shouts again
" are you seriously going to believe her" she says
" hey her is my sister get out" he screams again
She leaves with her jacket out the door, my brother didn't cry he just went upstairs to his room and slammed the door. Our Parents get home at 8 so that will give him time to cool down a little.
When my parents get home they call a family meeting.
" kids me and your father are leaving on a business trip and you guys will be staying with the stones" they tell us.
Michael and I look at each other and scream no.
" you don't have a choice it's final" . My dad says
" plus don't you want to stay with CoCo son" my mom adds.
" we broke up Mom she was cheating on me" Michael says with anger in his voice
My parents seem shocked
" sorry kids we leave tomorrow " my parents say
"Tomorrow" I scream
" yes go back your stuff" my mom says to Michael and I
What why does this have to happen to me. I lost one of my best friends who was using me. She is awful. Uhh how Am i going to survive.
"By the way kids it's only a month". My dad says.
I scream in my head a month is a long long time.
How will I survive a month.