Finding A Home

Request: Can you do an Ohm x Kid Reader where the reader is an orphan and Ohm adopts them. Then introduces the reader to his friends.
(Again thank you for requesting)

Age: 5 years
I haven't been in this place very long. This terrible place. They call it an orphanage, whatever that means, but it's not a very good place. (Never been to or seen an orphanage. Going off of what I've read in other fanfics. Please bear with me...) The people that took care of us were mean. The older kids were mean too... I didn't have any friends. The other kids ignore me really. I heard from one of the worker that someone was coming in to maybe adopt one of us. 'Maybe it'll be me' I think as I look out a window in the front room. It's where I spent most of my time since there's not much to do. I see a small family pass by, the mother and father each holding their child's hand. I sigh as I feel tears building in my eyes. This place was so lonely. I then hear workers ushering us to the living room area. 'The person must be coming soon' I get into line with other kids of my age group. I hear someone in the other room talking to the head worker. It sounded like a man...and he sounded kinda lonely. I look towards the door to see the worker and the man walking into the room. He was very handsome. He had brown hair and hazel eyes. He looked at the older kids, unamuzed, seeing as they couldn't stand still. He then looked my way and his eyes softened. I look towards the others and then back towards the man, visibly confused. He smiled and walked towards me. When he reached me he kneeled down to my height. "Hello there. My name is Ryan. What's yours?" He asked me softly. "(Y-y/n)" I stuttered slightly.  His smile grew and the other kids left the room, ushered out by the workers. We sat there for a while talking and getting to know each other. "Well (Y/N) how would you like to be my daughter?" He asks with a wide smile on his face. I smiled as well and hugged him tightly around his neck, nodding into his shoulder. He picks me up and makes his way to the front desk. The lady behind the desk smiles at us and starts getting paperwork for Mr. Ryan so he can adopt me. I lay my head on his shoulder as he talks with the lady. He rubs my back and sets me down so he can finish the paperwork. I stay right next to him and wait. "Alright. You're all set and are now the caretaker of little (Y/N)" He nods as she turns to speak to me. "Go get your things dear." I nod and head off to my bed. I had a small suitcase that was left with me with only a couple different outfits and a stuffed (favorite animal). I pack everything up and head back to Mr. Ryan. He sees me and frowns. He grabs my hand and leads me to the door. "I'll have to take you shopping at some point. You'll need more clothes than that" My eyes widen. I hadn't left the orphanage since I had been left here. I was getting excited. We head to his car and he buckles me into the back seat. He smiles and heads to the other side and gets into the front. He starts the car and drives off. "I think having Mr. Ryan for a dad is going to be awesome..."

~~~~~~~
Hey guys. I'm back. There will be a part two to this one I just have to figure it out a bit. I hope you've enjoyed and request are open. Have a great day/night. I'll see you all later!
~Avery