Chapter 9 - Bruised

I froze when I saw that it was Kendall who were knocking on my door. She looked dissapointed, sad and broken.
It didn't really help the mood when she saw Harry standing behind me and saw him placing his arm around my waist.
"Kendall" was all I could say when I saw how dissapointed she looked. I removed Harry's arm as I didn't really think it was the right time for that. He looked confused down at me but I didn't have the time to take care of that right now.
"You lied to me" Kendall said harsh as she looked right in to my eyes making me feel uncomfortable.
Harry took his jacket from the coat rack and stepped away from me.
"I think it's best if you two talk this through on your own" he claimed as he looked down at me. He searched for a kiss but as I didn't lean in he just walked away dissapointed. Why do I make everyone around me dissapointed?
"Don't you wanna come in?" I asked as I stepped to the side signaling her to get in. She didn't answer she just walked past me cold. We walked over to my couch and sat down. The whole situation was really awkward as I didn't mange to get that much clothes on because I had to hurry. I mean I didn't really expect it to be Kendall. I thought it was my brother or something. I managed to get some jeans and a cardigan on and then I just rushed downstairs. Not really aware of my bra was showing.

"Kendall please look at me" I begged as I stared at Kendall who were facing the floor

"Kendall please look at me" I begged as I stared at Kendall who were facing the floor. When she finally turned to face me her eyes reached my chest right away. When I realised the awkward situation I tried covering my bra with my cardigan as I knew it wouldn't really help on the situation.
"Look you weren't suppose to find out this way" I said.
"Oh well how was I suppose to find out then?" She asked annoyed.
"I was going to tell you" I claimed as I looked to the floor.
"I really didn't expect this from you Ariana" she said as she stared right at me emotionless.
"Expect what? Falling in love?" I asked now pissed off.
"Not in the one who were supposed to be mine" she yelled at me.
"But I'm in love with him" I claimed as I calmed my voice a little.
"I am too" she said as she faced the floor.
"But it's different Kendall" I claimed as I tried making eye contact with her again. She looked up at me with anger in her eyes.
"How is it different huh?" She yelled at me.
"Because I think Harry is in love with me too" I claimed as I saw her eyes get glossy as she was on the edge of crying.
"You're unbelievable" she said as she stood up from the couch and started walking towards the door.
"Kendall I can't control who I fall in love with!" I yelled trying to stop her from walking out the door.
"I would have forgiven you If you told me right away but the fact that you lied about it.." she said as she shock her head in disappointment.
"Kendall please.. please don't do this" I begged as I felt my legs get weak.
"I'm sorry but I don't think we should be friends anymore" she said as she looked at me but then turned on her heel and walked out the door. I was speechless and broken inside. I really loved Kendall she was my best friend. I fell to the ground and started crying.

 I fell to the ground and started crying