Chapter 2 - You!

Unedited!

We drove around town for about 15 minutes before finally arriving to the concert place. I had a really hard time finding a parking spot. As I finally found one I breathed out in releve and gasped a small "finally" as I parked the car perfectly between 2 other cars one on each side of my Range Rover.
As I turned the car off I looked at Kendall who was shivering of nervousity. "Oh lord, here we go" I breathed out as I opened the car door and stepped out. Kendall doing the same thing. "Why are you so nervous?" I asked Kendall as we walked towards the concert place. "I dont know, I guess I'm just really excited" she laughed and flashed me a smile as I frowned. "Hey! Watch where you're going jeez!" I gasped at some girls who ran past me and Kendall. One of the girls ran in to my shoulder making me almost trip in my high heels. The girls gave me a death stare as they continued to run and scream "ONE DIRECTION". "Oh gosh, why did you make me do this Kendall?" I asked as I looked down to the ground in frustration. Kendall replied with a small "sorry" and a laugh. She knew I hated stuff like this.

"Excuse me?" I heard a soft voice from behind me as someone taped my shoulder. I quickly turned around to find a girl stand there with her phone in a fast grip and a big smile on her face. She looked a few years younger than me and she had perfect shaped blond curls hiding her shoulders. "What can I do for you?" I asked with a smile. "Are you Ariana Grande?" She asked with the biggest smile as like she already knew it was me. It litterly warmed my heart whenever I got to speak with my fans face to face. "Yes that's me" I answered still smiling.
"Can I please get a picture with you?" She asked excited.
"Of course, love!" I answered as she unlocked her phone and went to the camera app.
She lifted her arm in the air so we could take a quick selfie. I sneaked my head in to the picture and gently kissed her cheek as she giggled and took like 30 pictures in one second.
"Thanks, I'm like you're biggest fan!"she claimed.
"Thanks, that means a lot to me, love" I answered. She began to walk away as she turned her head in my direction and giggled a small "I love you Ari!".
"I Love you too, love" I answered and flashed her a smile.
I turned my head in Kendall's direction and we laughed a little at the situation.
"OMG! IS THAT ARIANA GRANDE AND KENDALL JENNER?" I heard a voice scream as I see a group of girls in front of us beginning to run over to us.
"I think it will maybe be a good idea to call for security for us" Kendall claimed and I nodded as I took out my phone from my pocket.
The girls made their way over to us and jumped and screamed to take a picture.
Kendall tried to calm them down as I talked on the phone.

We had now arived to the place were we were going to stand through the concert. We were standing right in front of the stage up against the fence.
(I used this picture so you can imagine the distance from Kendall and Ariana to the stage<3)

I wasn't really that excited. I didn't know any of their songs so I couldn't sing along. But it warmed my heart when I looked over at Kendall and she looked so happy and excited. We waited quite a long time till the warm-up performer went on stage. It was some dj I hadn't heard about before and it wasn't my cup of tea so I just waited unpatiently for One Direction to enter the concert and for them to exit the stage again so I could go home. The dj had now walked of the stage and everybody began to scream because we moved closer to when One Direction was going to perform.
"I have to pee!" I shouted at Kendall as it was hard to hear what one another said because of the screaming fans.
"What?" She shouted back taking her hand up to her ear as if it was going to make her hear me better.
I moved my head closer to her ear and shouted "I HAVE TO PEE!".
This time I shouted a little to laud as som girls beside us turned there head in our direction and laughed.
I looked to the ground as my checks turned a massive red colour of embarrassment.
"No, Ari you are not going to pee now" Kendall shouted.
"But I really have to pee though!" I shouted back but made sure no one else but Kendall could hear me.
"Too bad girl, they are coming to the stage any minute now" she shouted back.
"I don't really mind missing some of it.. I came for your sake not my own" I reminded her.
"Im sorry Ari but you gotta stay we can go pee after the concert! There are no way you are escaping through this crowd anyways" she said as she pointen backwards toward the many thousands of people behind us.
"Okay yeah you are right..But I really gotta pee after the concert then!" I shouted back. Kendall seperated her lips like she was going to answer me but she got cut off by the many girls screaming and then we knew something was happening on the stage.