Chapter 6 - I don't like you

He went to my door and I didn't know what to do he couldn't see me like this. I was in pj's and my makeup was a little smudgy because I had slept a little through the day. I panicked when I heard and saw him knock on my door and press the doorbell. I didn't move I just kept staring at him through the window. This was so awkward he could see I was home because my car was parked in my driveway. Then the last thing that I wanted to happen happened. As I didn't open the door he looked up towards the window were I was sitting. As my eyes met his I quickly threw myself to the floor hopping he didn't see me. Which I was pretty sure he had because or eyes met for a split second before I panicked and threw myself to the floor. I just laid there on the floor hopping he was gone. Suddenly I heard weird noises from my window. It was like something kept hitting the window. I forced myself up from the floor and went over to the window. I poked my head a little from the curtain to see what was hitting my window. It was small rocks that kept flying through the air and hitting my window. I decided to look down to my driveway so I got up in my windowsill again and looked down. There he was Harry. With his perfect shaped curls, black jeans and a red flanel looking perfect...

 With his perfect shaped curls, black jeans and a red flanel looking perfect

What was he doing here?
He signaled me to open the window so I did.
"Harry you know.." I started but he interrupted me.
"You don't have to say anything.. just listen! It's my turn.." he said smiling to me.
He closed his eyes for a few seconds but then looked at me again. Then he started singing?

"I'd like to say we gave it a try
I'd like to blame it all on life
Maybe we just weren't right,
But that's a lie, that's a lie" he sang.

He was singing my song "Almost is never enough". It warmed my heart hearing him sing to me. It reminded me of the time were we were in his car and I sang to him. It was magical..

"And we can deny it as much as we want
But in time our feelings will show
'Cause sooner or later
We'll wonder why we gave up
The truth is everyone knows" he continued.

Instead of just sitting there like an idiot listening to him singing I decided to join him. I mean it was my song so I could the lyrics.

"Almost, almost is never enough" I joined him and as I did his eyes lighted up and he smiled at me which reveled his dimple. I smiled to myself of how cute he was. I can't deny my feelings any longer. I wanted him..

"So close to being in love
If I would have known that you wanted me
The way I wanted you
Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart
But right here in each others arms" we sang together. We both stopped singing and we just looked at each other. All I wanted to do was kiss him but we were in a really awkward position. I mean he was down on my doorstep and I was sitting in my windowsill.
"You're so beautiful" he said as he smiled. My cheeks turned a bright red and I tried hidding it with covering them with my hands. Harry just laughed at me while he studied me with his eyes.
"Fuck it I'm coming up!" He said as he started to climb up in a tree that were right outside my window. The tree was following my house all the way up to my window.
"Harry stop you could get hurt!" I yelled at him but he just laughed at me and climbed further up.
"I could just go downsatirs" I said as he climbed through my window and landed on the floor. I helped him up but when I tried removing my hands from his arms he stopped me. He looked deeply in to my eyes which made my heart melt.
"What are you looking at?" I asked as I looked to the ground because I started to blush again.
"You" was all he said as he kept his look at me.
"Please don't look at me right know I'm a mess" I said backing away from him and sat myself down on my bed. He followed my moves and sat down next to me as he frowned.
"Don't say that you're perfect!" He claimed as he placed his hand on my cheek and rubbed it which made me relax.
"Harry please.. please don't do this" I said looking away from his eyes as I removed his hand from my face. He sighed and looked away from me as he placed his hands in his face covering his face in frustration. I placed my hand on his back to calm him down.
"Why do you keep getting me false expectations and then reject me every time I'm so close to make a move?" He asked not looking me in the eyes.
"I don't-don't know I just.." I stuttered as I placed my hand under his chin making him look at me. When he locked his perfect green eyes with mine I couldn't take it anymore I needed him now. As I was about to lean in to kiss him he turned his head away from me and I was confused. Wasn't that what he wanted?