"How can I come crying to you if I'm dead?" Tara fired back with a challenging look in her eyes.

"Knowing you, you'll figure out a way"

"True"

         "Moving on" Henry leaned back against his seat, watching as the snow hit the windshields. It was already starting to form on the grass and street, the ground was so cold that the snow didn't melt on contact "what took you so long, the German Chancellor needs us!"

         "I had to drop Jessikins off at school! Like I do everyday before work" Tara reminded, looking to her rearview mirror for a split second before returning her eyes to the road "it's not a shocker" There aren't many cars out on the road right now because of the snow, one car drove behind them but several meters away.

          "Speaking of Jessi" Henry turned to face the blonde women "Why haven't I met her? I mean, I am her God Father. You've kept her away from me-"

        "I've kept her away from everyone who is in relation to SHIELD, correction" she lifted her finger up from the wheel "nothing personal Henry, I just don't want her around that"

         "Tara, you are a SHIELD Agent yourself, so technically you aren't keeping her away from that"

          Tara pursed her lips and looked away from him "shut up... you know what I mean" she turned a corner, and then another one "I want her life to be normal for as long as possible"

"Jessi's every intelligent, she'll figure out eventually" Henry said.

          "I know" Tara nodded, becoming serious all the sudden "but not yet" The pair drove for a few more miles, watching as the neighborhoods faded to snow tinted trees.

"How is she by the way?" Henry asked about Jessi after a few moments of silence.

         "She's great" Tara smiled warmly, thinking about her bubbly brunette daughter "all A's on her report card. She had a recorder concert the other day, sounded off key but still fabulous. Oh! and apparently some kid was picking on her, but she kicked him in the balls and he hasn't said a word since" Tara laughed, taking another turn out of the suburbs.

          The pair were now heading out to the green forested lands of Virginia to a secret SHIELD base outside of the city. There they would board a jet and head to Germany to rescue the Chancellor. (And no, not Chancellor Palpatine)

         Tara glanced to her rearview mirror, noticing the same car tailing behind them. She narrowed her eyes slightly.

"You see it too?" Henry asked.

        "Yup" Tara accelerated a bit more, being extra careful because of the snow sticking to the street below their tires "There are a bunch of old roads out here, we'll hop on one and lose them"

"Sounds like a plan" Henry nodded.

        "Then we'll contact-" Tara couldn't finish her sentence. A large black SUV propelled itself out of no where, practically leaping over the curb and rammed right in to the passenger side of Tara's black truck. Her body was flown to the side because the seat belt wasn't on. Her head slammed into the window. The car rolled off the street, smacking dead into the trees. Glass sprayed all over the place, cutting Tara's body.