[s] ghostxkuza : bdsm

Start from the beginning

Devin let his dress fall to the ground. His bare skin chilled over with goosebumps. Kuza unclasped his bra, tossing it across the floor. Though Devin's lace panties weren't covering much anyways, he still thought it best to get rid of them. He preferred to see his slave completely bare skinned. The sight of his slave's flawless, pale, tattooed skin drove him crazy. 

He trailed his fingertips across Devin's ribs to make him shiver. The colder he was, the more the incoming heat would hurt. Kuza knelt down, breaking off one of the candles from the mess of melting wax around them. He moved Devin's cotton candy colored hair over his shoulder to be out of the way. Taking his free hand, he traced his pointer finger down his spine. Devin shuttered and wrapped his arms around himself.

His Master tilted the candle over his back and let the white wax hit his skin. He whimpered as the hot liquid hardened on his back. Kuza slowly moved over his shoulder, letting it fall down his chest. A smile stained his lips to hear his submissive in pain. He gently blew out the flame of the wick and dropped the candle to the ground. The room was so quiet, hearing that chunk of wax hit the ground startled Devin.

"Someone's a little on edge." He spoke as he moved his hair back behind his neck. Kuza walked around the front of him slowly, eyeing him up just to make him feel even more uneasy. "Why is that? What's making you nervous?"

"You are, Master." He fearfully muttered.

"Look at me." He spoke expectantly, "Why are you nervous?"

Devin hesitantly looked up at him. "I'm afraid of upsetting you, Sir. It's only healthy for a slave to fear their Master."

"I suppose so. I want you to get on your knees, and do not let your eyes leave mine." He instructed.

His submissive slowly got down on his knees. He had to be careful, considering he couldn't look down to see where he was going. It took a lot of focus to not glance down. Fighting natural instincts like that isn't easy for a slave. Kuza wasn't exactly the type of Master you pissed off, though. 

"Good." He mused, undoing his belt, "I've got you trained so well." Kuza pulled his leather belt off. He was tempted to utilize it, but he decided to be kind today. He dropped it on the ground and unbuttoned his pants. 

Devin had to resist biting his lip. There was a reason he submitted to this man and it wasn't just for his violent tendencies. Kuza's body was fucking incredible. His deep V-line made Devin weak at the knees, as it would any woman. Seeing his Master's nude body made his mouth water. Kuza had a pretty good handle on how desperate his toy was for his cock, too.

He snickered, "You're hungry, aren't you, little girl?"

"Yes, Master." Devin replied in his sugariest voice, "May I please suck your cock?"

"Yes, you may." Kuza pushed back the front locks of Devin's dreads and intertwined his fingers in his hair. He pulled him closer and kept a tight grip on him. 

Gently, Devin set his hands along his Master's hips. He kissed across his death bat tattoo and down his shaft. His lips wrapped around Kuza's growing hard on. To him, it was like sucking on candy. He took in every inch even if it made him choke. His own spit dripped down his milky white skin as he pulled back for air.

Kuza pushed him back closer and forced his cock down his throat. Though Devin was choking, he didn't want him to stop. The harder his Master fucked his mouth, the more his eyes watered, and the more turned on he was. His dominance was intoxicating. Kuza pulled Devin back and threw him to the ground to try to recover his breath.

That didn't last for long. He nearly had the wind knocked out of him from surprise when he felt his Master's middle finger penetrate his entrance. Devin moved from his hip over to his knees to be in a more proper position to receive. Kuza had been in a cynical mood today, making it so Devin wasn't really expecting much pleasure. Not that getting fingered without lube didn't hurt. As a slave, there would always be pain in the pleasure.