Ghoski | Teacher/Student [S]

Written by xXBabyxKittyXx
Requested by @Ryan_Sitkowski A/N; I am so sorry this took so long, I haven't felt like writing but here ya go -Evanz

"But the backseat of the drive in is so lonely without you. I know when you're home, I was thinking about you. There was something I forgot to say, I was crying on Saturday night."

Declining the call, I pulled up in the driveway. I turned my car off and got out, locking it and walking up to the oak door. I knocked on it loudly, waiting for an answer while the rain poured down onto me.

A few moments later, the door swung open, revealing my student. He was wearing a black, frilly skirt, a black and white striped midriff shirt with long sleeves and black socks that came just above his knees.

I but my lip, eyes ogling his body.

"Mister Sitkowski!" He gasped. "Don't just stand there, come inside! You'll catch a cold."

He motioned me to walk past him. As I stepped inside. I took a look around.

Devin shut the door, turning to me. "Are you okay? Do you need anything? The heat up, something to drink, dry clothes, or-"

"Devin, I'm alright," I chuckled, interrupting his rambling. He blushed.

"I uh, set up my books in the lounge. It's war,we in there." I nodded and followed him.

He sat crosslegged on the floor, flicking his long black hair from his eyes.

I followed his lead and picked up the text book.

"So, what have you done so far?" I asked, scanning the page.

"Um, I got up to World War One, eight point five; Gallipoli."

"Have you read all the text on pages two thirty thirty six to two thirty nine?"

He nodded.

I couldn't help but admire how beautiful he was. So pure; innocent. My God, the things I would do to him. If I had my way, I'd make him my little slut.

I stifled a groan, causing Devin to look up at me. "Are you alright, Sir?" He questioned in his soft voice.

"Y-yeah. Fine. Let's get started. Uh, what was the date of the landing and what were the location?"

He thought for a moment, ruffling his hair with his left hand. He bit his lip, closing his eyes.

"April twenty fifth, nineteen fifteen, right? The French and British troops landed around Cape Helles while the Australian and New Zealanders landed around Gaba Tepe."

"Good. What was the estimate of the deaths on the day if the landing?" I asked.

I couldn't stop staring at him. He was driving me insane. He didn't know he what he was doing to me.

My phone rang again, breaking me of all my filthy thoughts. "Sorry, let me check who's calling me," I sighed.

"It's okay," Devin assured, smiling softly.

I pulled my phone from my pocket, rolling my eyes when I saw the caller ID. I hit ignore again and flicked it on silent.

"Do you mind if I grab a glass of water?" I asked. "Of course not, Sir. I just have to use the bathroom but the kitchen is down the hall to your left," he said.

I stood up and thanked him, following his directions.

Grabbing a dry glass from the dish rack, I filled it with tap water, taking a sip.

My thoughts started wander again. To Devin, of course. He's all I've been able to think about recently. When I see around school in his sexy clothes, showing off his perfect thighs, I have to rush off to the bathrooms to take care of my not-so-little problem.

Simple things like the way he walks down the halls with his books clutched to his chest with that innocent look on his face make me so damn hard.

It takes all the willpower I have not to grab him and fuck his brain out in the janitors closet.

Sighing, I drank the rest if my water and washes the cup, setting it on the dish rack. I dried my hands on my jeans, beginning to walk out of kitchen.

Just as I got a few steps down the hall, I bumped into something, falling over on top of it.

It took me a few moments to realise that I feel on. Rather then me falling so that I was straddling him, I fell so that I was pressed between his legs.

"Mister Sitkowski! Are you alright?" The beauty beneath me gasped.

No. I'm far from alright. My cock is rubbing against your ass underneath your skirt and I just want to-

"Mister Sitkowski, w-what is that?" Oh. Crap.

I quickly pushed myself off him and sat up on my knees. He leant up on his elbows, his knees shaking. I could see the outline of a bulge under his skirt.

"S-sir, what's wrong w-with me?" He whimpered. I knew I shouldn't be staring but I couldn't help it. Seeing him withering on the floor was making me harder, if that was even possible.

I can't take it anymore!

I smirked, leaning over so my mouth was next to his ear. Devin's breath hitched.

"You're hard," I whispered. My hand slowly trailed up his leg to his thigh, resting there. I gently squeezed his thigh, hearing him gasp. "And I can fix it for you, if you'll let me."

He bit his lip, nodding his head slowly.

To be continued...