Chapter 12

'So.. what were we now? I guess.. going out?' You thought about your relationship with Jungkook deeply in your mind.

Fiddling with your school bag, you eventually sat down in the canteen even though lunch was almost ending. 'Hmm.. we are? Or we're not? But nothing is really offici--'

"Y/nnnnnn!" Jimin sat on the chair opposite you and interrupted your thoughts.

"Yes?" You asked him.

"Why're you sitting alone?" He questioned whilst unpacking his lunch onto the table.

"Errrr--"
"Where's Jungkook?"
"Uhh--"
"Did you figure something out?"
"Umm--"
"What's going on now?"
"Jimi--"
"Are you guys still frien--"

A pair of arms wrapped around you from behind which made Jimin stop on his final question.

"Y/nnn~" called a familiar voice.

He burrowed his head into your neck and wouldn't stop.

"Yah! Jungkook!" You exclaimed.

"What?~" he answered back, still by the nape of your neck.

"Stooooooop!" You answered, pushing him away.

"Fine" Jungkook answered, sitting on the chair beside you with a pout on his face.

Jimin sat in front of the both of you in shock. He was empty for words but his mouth was open from shock.

"Oh.. hi Jimin hyung.." said Jungkook whilst taking some of his food

Jimin mimicked him.
"Oh.. hi Jimin hyung-- YAH you crazy? What is this huh?" He pointed at you and Jungkook and slapped the food out of Jungkook's hands.

"Uhh.. what is what?" Jungkook asked, staring at him blankly.

"What is.. " Jimin cleared his throat before finishing off.
"Y/nnnn~" he imitated Jungkook from when he joined the table.
"What?~ Stooooooop..." he repeated what the both of you had been doing a couple of seconds ago.

"Yah.. Jimin stop.. you're making me embarrassed.." you said out to him, hoping he would stop.

"Don't you mean 'stoooooop'" he repeated, earning a laugh from Jungkook also.

From this, you death glared both of them.

"Sorry y/n.." Jungkook said whilst laughing.

*ring ring* the school bell rang.

You immediately picked up your belongings and walked away from the table. Psh..

"Y/nn wait for meee" Jungkook called out.

__________

'Ah great.. ' you thought to yourself. It was the lesson you and Jungkook sat at the back together.

"Psssst, y/n, are you still annoyed at me?" He poked at your face

Keeping a straight face, you focused on what the teacher was saying, ignoring Jungkook.

"Psssssst, y/n, are you? Are you?" He started to poke at your hips which were really ticklish.