Chapter 1

"Why're you looking at me like that?" I asked him, trying to pay attention to the teacher who was talking. I've already been slacking in class enough..

Jungkook was resting on his arms and replied with silence, staring at your face tensely, identifying all your features. From your beautiful eyes, to your dominant yet smooth lips.. The mesmerising aura you gave off.

'What have I done to deserve this stalker..' You thought to yourself.

"Your hair looks nice today" he finally said, breaking the silence between you two.

"My hair looks nice so you're going to stare at me?" You responded, still facing the teacher, making sure you didn't get caught talking.

"Your eyes look a bit red. Are you okay?" He continued, completely dismissing my question.

"Look.. Jungkook.. I don't know what you're trying to get at but would you stop--"

You cut your sentence as you realise he started to lift his arm and gently caressed the side of your face.

You both were sitting at the back, so no one would have probably seen his actions.

Your heart started to beat harder and harder. You felt your blood rushing to your face.

"What are you do--"

"Does it hurt?" He interrupted you with a whisper before you could finish.

You looked down at your table and sighed, taking in a deep breath.

'Did I not cover the bruise enough with makeup..'

The more you thought of the events that happened, you felt tears starting to form in your eyes. 'No y/n. Don't cry. This is your boyfriend's best friend. It's his fault everything was going wrong' you thought to yourself.

*Ring ring*
The school bell rang, dismissing the end of the lesson for lunch.

You immediately picked up your bag, leaving all your books and equipment on the desk. As long as you were getting away from that devil, you thought you would be fine.

"Y/n.." You heard him call as you left the classroom.

-----

You found an empty table in the canteen and sat on it, taking your lunch out. Looking around the room, you could see your boyfriend and his classmates approaching your table.

You looked down at your food to take a bite, but immediately glanced back up as you just processed what happened.

Your boyfriend's arms were around another girl's.

They all eventually reached the table you sat at. "Hey y/n!" Said your boyfriend. He let go of his grip around the girl and sat next to you, taking a bite from your lunch.

The girl and the rest of his classmates joined, smiling and greeting you.

"Oh right, Y/n, that's Tzuyu. Tzuyu, this is Y/n" your boyfriend said, introducing you to each other.

'So this is the Tzuyu he was talking about. The one who's mother passed away in an accident the other week. They were good childhood friends so he was looking after her.. Yeah.. Just friends' you thought to yourself.

You gave her a smile and she smiled back.

"I'm gonna go quickly buy some food from the canteen. You want any drink Tzuyu?" He asked.

"Water ple--" you stopped yourself from finishing your sentence. He asked Tzuyu and not you. Your boyfriend asked another girl before his own.

"Oh I'll get you water y/n, don't worry.."

You nervously laughed to try to avoid the awkward atmosphere.

"Orange juice please" said Tzuyu.

"Of course~". He gave you a quick peck on your cheek and left you with his classmates and Tzuyu.

"So you're Y/n.. The girlfriend" Tzuyu immediately said as soon as he left.

"Ye--"

"Have you done it yet?"

You started to choke on your food.

"Have I what?"

"Looks like you haven't. That's sad."

'Did her attitude seriously just..' You thought to yourself. 'Her bereavement is the only reason I'll hold myself back..' You bit your tongue.

"Here's an orange juice for Tzuyu and water for y/n" your boyfriend came back with your drinks.

"Thanks" you both said at the same time, both hating the fact you said it in unison.

"Heeeey guys" approached another individual.

'Oh this annoying stalker..'

"Hey Jungkook!" Said Tzuyu, her eyes brightening.

"Sup Jungkook" said your boyfriend and other classmates around the table.

"Oh. That reminds me. Can I talk to you outside for a bit y/n?" Asked your boyfriend.

You looked around at everyone on the table, dismissing yourself to go with your boyfriend.

You both walked outside the canteen. 'What could he have wanted to talk abou--'

But then, you felt a hand slap the side of your face.

"What were you and Jungkook doing in that lesson?"

You felt tears already forming by your eyes. The slap was painful.

"He was just checking if I was oka.."

He slapped you again.

"Not the way you were looking at each other. I was walking past your class and you were both just in some lovey dovey mood. What was that?"

'He didn't even see him caress my face? This is all he cares about? Am I not allowed to look at someone else?'

He slapped you once more. "You little sl*t. Stick to one guy won't you?"

You were on the floor. The three slaps.. On the same side of your face he has hit the night before. It wasn't even as painful as what he called you.

"Clear your face up and then join us back in the canteen okay." And so he left.

You got back up on your own two feet. Cleared your tears away and entered the canteen, sitting in your seat.

"Ah there you are y/n" said your boyfriend so fakely. He was about to put his arms around you until a hand pushed them away and moved your face towards them.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" You looked up to see a really concerned Jungkook. Why was he doing this.. You hated him.. He was the reason your boyfriend was like this..

"Jungkook.. Mate.. Why're you so lovey dovey with my girlfriend.."

He gave your boyfriend a glare.

"Excuse me?" He said in response.