Bloody Justice

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN – Bloody Justice

I looked up at the school in distaste.

“Do I have to go?” I whined, wobbling slightly as I clung to Harry. It had been about a month since that incident in the courtroom, and a couple of weeks since I ditched the wheelchair and crutches. After I demanded the doctor clear me of the crutches, my mum insisted I return to school. Which sucks.

So here I am, standing next to Harry at the front of the school, feeling extremely reluctant to go in. Harry laughed, but gently tugged on my waist while I made slow steps forward, scowling the entire time.

“C’mon, it won’t be that bad”

We opened the door, and entered the hallway where students milled around chatting. A few people turned and stared at us, prompting others to follow. While we didn’t have the attention of the entire student body, I’m pretty sure a good third were eyeing us up like aliens.

“Alright people, chill out. Just because she’s the only live survivor of electro-shock torture that you know personally doesn’t give you a reason to stare” a loud, familiar voice called to the staring students, and soon her familiar face barged through the crowd.

“Hey Sierra” I grinned at her, and we continued down the hall, her bouncing figure buffering people against the wall as her seething glare cut through the crowd.

“B*tch, that’s all you have to say to me? I don’t see you for 2 months, you got kidnapped, you were attacked at court and all you have to say is ‘Hi’?” Sierra cried loudly, whacking my shoulder painfully. I staggered into Harry, making him growl at Sierra.

She raised her hands defensively.

“Hey, I have a reason to be upset” Harry just glared at her, before gently guiding me to my homeroom.

“I’ll see you in Chem, babe?” Harry asked, his hands resting on my hips, staring into my eyes. “You’ll be fine until then?” I grinned at him.

“Don’t worry Haz, I’ll be fine. I’m stronger than I look” Harry smirked, before leaning down and pecking on the lips quickly, before pulling away and walking off.

The rest of the day was spent catching up to a bunch work sh*t that the teachers gave me, even though I was a victim of kidnapping. I even said so once, and they just ignored me, the little c*nts.

Sierra continued to complain about my lack of detail in being in that paedophile’s basement dungeon. It’s not my fault that it was a hard memory to speak about! Crazy b*tch.

I walked up to the lunch room, my hand resting lightly on Sierra’s shoulder to avoid stumbling around like I was drunk off my ass. We turned the corner, and Harry stood leaning casually against the lunch room doors, his eyes downcast when Olivia suddenly walked up to him.

She had this weird smile on her face, her lips poking out slightly, and she seemed to be wearing a birthday cake on her face today for makeup. Her skirt was hitched to just under her ass, and her shirt seemed to have shrunk two sizes, since it was stretched tight against her torso; showing everything.

“That sl*t is going down” Sierra muttered, speeding up slightly. Harry didn’t realise Olivia was there until she cleared her throat, her eyelashes twitching like she was having a seizure.

“Hi Harry!” she squeaked. Ugh, did she swallow nails today or is that just her mouthwash? Harry started, looking up in surprise, before his face dropped into a scowl and he determinedly looked away. Suddenly he saw me, and he was about to walk over when I shook my head, grinning at him mischievously.

Luckily, Harry got the idea and slumped back into his original position, Olivia the dumbass not seeing a thing.

“C’mon babe, don’t be like that. I want to get back together. I decided to forgive you for before” Olivia rambled in her reedy voice. Harry looked at her with a bored expression, the slightest hint of frustration tinting those green depths. Sierra and I had stopped a few metres behind them, just watching the fun.

“What makes you think I want to be with you, when I’m with Kiriana?”

Olivia rolled her eyes, and scoffed, waving her hand at the idea.

“Please, after that sl*t got herself attacked by some pedo, we ALL know that the b*tch wanted it” Olivia sneered, flipping her fake hair over her shoulder, still not realising we were right behind her. Harry’s eyebrows drew down, and he straightened, his body tensed in anger.

“You don’t know what you’re saying” Harry said lowly, his eyes burning green. Olivia however was lost in her own little world of delusional sl*t land.

“Like, as if she really got kidnapped and tortured. Like, who would want to grab that piece of ugly? I bet she found that man on the street, and being the desperate wh*re she is, she seduced him into f*cking her” Olivia snickered.

“Shut your mouth Olivia” Harry snarled. Olivia looked up, and a somewhat sympathetic expression crossed her face.

“I get it baby, she cheated on you. You’re upset, but don’t worry. I’ll take care of you” Harry opened his mouth to say something, but at that moment I tapped Olivia on the shoulder.

“Take care of this b*tch!” I told her, before swinging my fist around and socking her in the nose. She began screaming as the blood gushed down her lips, making her splutter. Harry had a weird expression on his face; as if he wanted to tell me off, but found it extremely satisfying that I got violent.

“Olivia, you need to realise that I. Do. Not. Want. You. You’re horrible to everybody, you care more about looking good than anything else, and to be frank. You’re a bloody b*tch” Harry told her matter-of-factly, before swinging an arm around my shoulder, and leading me into the lunch room, with Sierra cackling behind us.