Kidnapped

CHAPTER FOURTEEN – Kidnapped

I let out a groan, feeling my arms being pulled from behind and settling in an uncomfortable position. I rolled my neck, wincing at the sore feeling spreading down my spine. My head throbbed and something sticky was drying on my temple. What the hell happened? I wriggled around to find a better position, but I realised I couldn’t move. I sat up quickly. Where the hell am I? I was in a cold, cold room, with a smooth stone floor, and it was almost pitch black in here except for a thin line of light about a couple of metres away from me; and I could only assume that was the door.

Holy sh*t.

Everything came flooding back to me. Steve knocked me out. I vaguely remember him dragging me into the trunk of his car, without so much as a batting an eye when my head thumped hard against the rim of the roof. Steve kidnapped me. Sh*t!

I struggled against the restraints, but the rope just cut into my wrists making me curse quietly. Suddenly a blinding light filled the room as the door opened and there stood Steve. I struggled further against my ties, screaming abuse at the man. But all he did was chuckle and flick the light on making me blink against the eye-watering light.

“You are a feisty one Kiriana” he laughed darkly as I glared at him. His eyes trailed down my body and I realised that I was only in a tank top and short shorts. “I wouldn’t mind having a go at you before I kill you” he murmured as he leaned in close to smell my hair. I brought my head back and snapped forward, catching his nose hard.

“F*ck you *sshole!!!” I snarled, leaning away from him. He cursed, holding his nose which was now gushing blood. I laughed as it dribbled down his face. He glared at me before spitting the blood in my face, making me flinch.

“Oh yeah…I’m gonna enjoy f*cking you…and I’ll make sure you hate every moment of it you b*tch” he growled before stalking back to the door.

“Oh, and I’m gonna enjoy how much pain Harry’ll be when he finds your cold dead body lying on the floor, while I ram my d*ck hard and fast into it, before I kill him too” he threatened and walked out, slamming the door.

I let out a low sob, as tears began to stream down my face. How will I get out of this?

****

HARRY’S POV

I knocked on the door, eager to see Kiriana and see her gorgeous face as she saw what I got her.

Her brother opened the door, and I immediately knew something was wrong. The few times I’d met him, her brother had been a carefree guy with a constant smile on his face. This time, his forehead was scrunched him, his eyes were reflecting pain and anguish and a multitude of agonising emotions, and his mouth was set in a frown.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him, and he stared me down seriously, before gesturing for me to walk through the door. I gasped as I saw the blood smeared all over the floor.

‘GO TO THE CABIN OR SHE DIES’

“Where did they take her?” Kiriana’s brother asked, his voice breaking, voicing his pain.

“Into the forest” I told him lowly.

“Is this person after you?” his voice had changed and grew angry. I nodded and suddenly a fist came swinging into my face. “You *sshole! You got her in trouble because of your sh*t!” he snarled. I stumbled away but he stalked forward.

“This won’t help her” I told him, and he paused before punching me again.

“Why did this d*ckhead take her?” he asked me low, and threatening. I sighed deeply before explaining everything about Steve and my mum.

When I finished he flopped down onto the couch and stared up at me with wide eyes.

“This is some serious sh*t” he commented and I snorted, glowering darkly at the floor. “But we’re gonna find this c*ntf*cker and kick his ass for ever touching Kiriana”

I nodded determinedly. Steve was gonna f*cking die.

A/N: Short chappie! Anyone really utterly hate Steve? I reckon, I'll do a double upload, since this is veery short...Enjoy!