12.

"Like hell I'm marrying him!"

"You are and you will!"

"No! It's ludicrous! It's stupid! And I know you wouldn't have caved into doing that unless-"

"SHUT UP!" Your dad yelled and Kuroo, who was guarding the door, jumped. This argument had been going on for far too long now but you needed to convince your dad not to go through with the marriage. "You will marry the prince!"
"Why?"

"Because I said so! I am the king and you will do as I say!"

"What kind of rule is that?"

"It's the law! You do as the king says!"

"If that's true then you shouldn't have married mum!" You screamed and the room went silent for the first time. Kuroo went wide eyed. "Mum wasn't a royal and you weren't meant to marry her!"

"She was a noblewoman!"

"At the bottom of the scale! She was the least important and everyone said she didn't have any right to marry-"

Kuroo felt his heart jump and then crumble at what happened next. You were just as shocked. In your entire life your dad never raised a hand against you. This was the first. You held your cheek as it turned red and started to sting. "You insolent little brat!" You didn't know what to say and took the scolding. He shuved you a few times before calling someone to take you. Kuroo was still there and looked at your dad. He had a few scars and bruises from the battle. Your dad went to his thrown and slumped into it. Kuroo has seen everything that had led us to the engagement.

Kuroo was there with a pair of swords pointed at his throat. He watched in the tent as you dad sat there, half dead, Junichi and Akihiko were smiling with pure evil laced in. They were demanding the country. Your dad refused but was beaten for it. "This isn't working." Junichi sighed and kicked your dad. Akihito's face lit up. He crouched down and smirked.
"You have a daughter, don't you?" Kuroo gulped and he saw the agony in your dad's face.
"Tell you what. You let me take her as my bride and I won't harm the kingdom." Kuroo watched as your dad refused again and again.
"My daughter is more important to me. So why do you think I'd give her up?" Akihito chuckled and kicked him in the face.
"My king!" Kuroo yelled and the swords were pressed up against his neck.
"Think about it. If you die here then you leave your country and the princess!" Akihito spoke in a mocking way. Your dad looked up sadly and thought for a while before making the deal. Kuroo was free to walk around and he immediately came to your father's side. "Your majesty!" Kuroo flinched as your dad gripped his shoulder and looked at him seriously.
"You can not tell anyone what has happened where." Kuroo didn't know what to say and merely nodded. He was the only witness of the deal and he swore not to say a word.

Iwa was walking around the city. Everyone was working together to clean up the town. Luckily, there wasn't much damage. He was helping with lifting the heavy objects that had collapsed when Oikawa showed up. "Iwa...can I talk to you?" Iwa nodded and left with his friend as the other civilians looked on with pity. They went to a pub that was already cleaned up. They got a pint each. "You ok?" Oikawa asked and Iwa nodded while he took a sip. However, he kept tipping the glass further and further until all off the beer was gone. He slammed the glass down and sighed. "You're not ok."
"How could I be?" He looked at him with sad eyes and Oikawa watched years well up and fall down his friend's cheeks. "She's being forced marry that guy..." He cried and held his head. "Serves me right." Oikawa perked up at this before Iwa slammed his fists. "Why the hell did I fall for a princess? And why the hell did she fall for me?" Everyone in the pub was watching and Oikawa tried to calm him down. "You know what, I don't even know why I'm getting so upset. She probably didn't love me in the first place."

Oikawa gasped and Iwa cried. "It was mere interest. It's not like she ever got to see other men around. She's a princess." He groaned and asked for another round of beer. He got him out and Oikawa stopped him downing it.
"You know that's not true. She was exposed to nobleman and representatives of other countries. But you spoke to her and she chose you." Iwa took a sip of his beer. "Listen Iwa, I know that-"

The door was kicked open and every in the pub whipped their heads around to see who was there. "Iwaizumi Hajime!" A guard called and Iwa stood up slowly. A large number of guards ran in and tackled the boy to the table.
"Hey! What are you doing!" He yelled and he felt handcuffs latch around his wrist.
"You're being arrested as ordered by the king."
"What!"
"Wait!" Oikawa yelled but they didn't listen and just dragged Iwa away. He was thrown into a wooden carriage with barred windows. He had no idea what was going on. Before he knew it, he was at the prison. He was dragged out to a cell and thrown in.

"What the hell is going on?" He screamed and a guard turned to him. 
"Order's from the king until further notice." Iwa's shoulders slumped. He knew that your dad didn't like him but he went as far as to throw him in prison. He saw a wooden stool and sat down in the cold prison cell. A while later, Oikawa turned up. 
"Hey..." He mumbled and Iwa went to the bars to talk to his friend.
"What is going on?" He spoke calmly. 
"The king doesn't want you potentially interrupting the wedding." Oikawa sighed and Iwa shrunk back. 
"She's really doing it?" 
"Seems like it. I'm sorry." Iwa nodded and sat back down on the stool, further in to the cell. 
"I'll do whatever I can." Oikawa smiled sadly and left. 

Day's went past and Iwa was still in the cell. He heard footsteps and stayed fiddling with his fingers when a shadow was cast over him. He looked up and saw Kuroo stood there, saddened. "Kuroo, what are you-" 
"By order of the king!" Kuroo interrupted. "Iwaizumi Hajime! You have been banished from the capital. Make your way out of the city. If you refuse or attempt to enter the capital again you will be punished with death." Iwa wasn't sure what to say so he remained silent and just got up. Kuroo escorted him to a wooden carriage and got in with him. Iwa's hands were handcuffed. He was allowed to saw one final goodbye to his family but he needed to leave by sundown. He was of course allowed to take his clothes. His parents were informed before him so they could ready his things. They were very reluctant to do so. Asahi was also there to deliver some things and when he heard the news he immediately gave Iwa some words of advise. 

"I have a friend who owns an inn outside the capital. Just say you know me, ok?"
"Sure, what's his name?"
"Nishinoya Yu." Iwa nodded and kept the name in mind. Kuroo asked him to get back in the carriage. He did so and watched his parents fade away through the barred windows. Once out of the capital, Iwa was let out. 
"There's the town that this Noya guy lives at." Kuroo spoke. Iwa nodded and made his way over. "Iwa!" Kuroo called. He turned to him and Kuroo smiled at him sadly. "Do you want me to deliver a message or anything to her?" He asked. Iwa took a deep breath and shook his head as tears weld up in his eyes. 
"No. It'll be too hard on both of us." Kuroo nodded and bid him farewell before leaving on the carriage. Iwa turned towards the town and took a deep breath before entering.