5.

After a week or so, Iwa was pretty much healed, thanks to Suga. He only had a few bruises here and there. His mother and father stopped him from doing any work. "Father, do you think I could go see Oikawa today?" He asked as his father was cleaning the tables in the tavern. "Of course. I'll take you there. Ukai? Shimizu?" He turned to the bartender and waitress and they looked at him. "Can you two carry on cleaning?" They nodded and Iwaizumi left with his father. They arrived at the Oikawa family mansion and Iwaizumi was dropped off at the front of the house. The butler came to the door and showed him to Oikawa. He opened the library door and walked in.

"Master Oikawa. Iwaizumi has arrived." Oikawa turned to Iwaizumi and grinned. He dropped what he was doing and ran up to him. "Iwa-chan!"
"No." He said plainly and pushed his friend away. "I need to asked you for something."
"Only if you let me hug you."
"No."
"Ok...meanie."
They went to sit down on the near by table. "How are your injuries?"
"They're almost healed."
"So what did you need?" Iwa gave him a serious look. "I need you to help me with battle strategy."
"...what?" Oikawa looked at him completely confused. "I'm planning to enter the warrior's tournament again next year. I was diving head in with no plan. I need to win. Can you help me?" Oikawa finally gave a serious look too and nodded. "Of couse. But strategy is not the only thing you need. You're still pretty weak. I know some people that can help. But first, GET SOME MUSCLE!" Iwaizumi just sighed in irritation.

What did I get myself into?

For the next few weeks, Iwaizumi spent most of his time at Oikawa's family mansion. To be more precise, they were in the library going through some history books about past battles and the strategy they used. They went through different things you could do in battle and what was a bad move to make. Oikawa went over to Matsu's butchery to asked for large orders to help Iwa get a bit of muscle before introducing him to the two people who would help him greatly in a fight.

A month past and Oikawa decided it was time. "Give me your daggers." He comanded and Iwaizumi handed them over. Oikawa just looked over them before tossing them over his shoulder with no care. "What the-"
"Those daggers are useless."
"My father gave me those you idiot!" Iwa yelled and punched his arm. "Hey! That hurt! And besides, daggers don't leave you much room to dodge. You've learnt this! Daggers are a thief's tool and aren't good for serious combat."
"What do you want me to use then?" Oikawa grinned and looked towards the door. "Come in you 2!" Iwaizumi turned to the door and his mouth dropped. "What are you two doing here?!" He yelled in confusion when Ukai and Shimizu came through the door. "Oikawa asked us to come." He tuned to the brunette.
"How are they going to help?" Oikawa picked up an apple on the table near by and threw it. Iwa followed it with his eyes and within a second it was sliced in half. All he saw was Shimizu holding a sword. Oikawa then through another apple which Ukai caught and he crushed it as if it was made of cotton in his fist.

The two new arrivals just looked at Iwa and smiled. "You've never been in the tavern during the night. We've learnt to defend ourselves."
"Does my Father know about...this?" They shook their heads and Shimizu came forward and handed him a sword with the blade still in a case. "I will teach you to use this. Now," She started walked away and then made a sharp turn back. "Fight me."
"I can't fight a maiden!" Iwa yelled and she sighed. "Fine. I'll fight you." She charged at him and swung the sword with the case still on but a hit would stil hurt. Iwa started dodging the swings but got hit in the chest and slid backwards across the floor. "Hey stop- OW!!" He got hit again and she stopped. She helped him up and Ukai laughed. "Don't worry! By the end of this you'll be a new man! However," he smirked and his eyes showed much mischief. "I'm no gonna go easy on you."

Time skip - a few months

Iwaizumi's training was going great. His sword fighting skills were still not perfect but still very impressive considering the time he's spent on it. Ukai trained him how to fight with no weapon and but since he still lacked a bit of muscle he wasn't winning. However, since he had learnt quite a bit they thought it was time to do something a bit more intense.

"Why are we here?" Oikawa and Iwaizumi asked once they arrived in front of a big forest. "Iwaizumi, you're going to be given 5 minuted to run and set up traps if you please. Me and Shimizu will then come in and you have to fight us if we cross paths. Do you understand?" He nodded and ran into the forest. He planned to make some distractions here and there but focused on securing some area where he'd have an advantage.

He found the perfect place with lots of high trees with many branches. As he climbed a tree he thought of how he could ambush who ever came by first when a fairly big rock came at him a full force and dug into the wood of the tree near his head. He looked down to see Ukai smirking at him. He continued to climb until he got to a branch and Ukai did the same with another tree. Once at the same level, Ukai jumped over to Iwa and started fighting him. It was difficult concidering the branches were quite thin.

They were jumping from branch to branch. Swinging off of them. Punching and kicking. They were pretty much having a boxing match on the trees. Ukai took a punch to the chest and he lost his balance. He held onto a branch so he wouldn't fall and looked up at Iwa. "Good job. You beat me. Give me a hand kid." Iwa helped him back on the branch and he smacked Iwa's back. "Great job. Shimizu's in that direction." He pointed past some trees and Iwa nodded and they both climbed back down. "Good luck kid!" Ukai yelled as Iwaizumi ran off. "You're gonna need it!"

He jumped a few bushes and fallen logs and soon came across a sword stabbed into one of them. He went to obtain it when Shimizu jumped down from the branches and swung at his face. She did this a few times since he was dodging all of them until he got a slight graze on his cheek. He wiped a bit of the blood away when she came charging at him again. He dodged as many swings as possible and jumped for the sword before blocking her next attack with it. Ukai watched from the trees and felt like he was going to die from the suspense. Oikawa was close by to hear battle cries and swords slashing against each other. It was vigorous but eventually Shimizu won. She pointed the tip of her sword at his throat.

"Concidering you've only been training for a few months, you've put up the best fight ever." She helped him up and Ukai jumped down to congratulate him. "You did good kid." Ukai laughed and smacked his back. "Thanks."
"I think we should get him his own sword." Shimizu smiled and they walked off to where Oikawa was. "You are not getting him a sword! Ushijima that cow is the one who makes them!"
"We're getting him one! Come on kid!" Ukai said and pushed him away.
"Fine...I'm coming..." He groaned.