Chapter 30

"Boy." The doctor replied. You saw Dipper giving a pleased smile.

"And Girl."

That is when everything froze. Dipper's smiled fade away and he looked up at the doctor. You just looked at the doctor, "Wh-what?"

She just looked at you, "You're having twins...didn't you know that?"

"No!" You snapped.

"Huh...I guess twins do run in the family..." Dipper muttered.

"Shut up Mason!" you snapped at him.

Then you face the doctor, "What do you mean I'm having twins!?"

"I didn't tell you before? Well that is why I couldn't tell you the gender of the babies. They were both covering each other. Two little trouble makers." She giggled at the end.

You glared at her, "You didn't freaken tell me that I was having twins!!"

"(Y/N), Calm down." Dipper reached out for you but you just jerk your arm away.

"I'll leave you some time to talk." The Doctor replied as she left the room, closing the door behind her.

"I cannot believe this!"

"Princess...it's going to be okay."

"It's your fault!"

"My fault?"

"You have twins run in the family! It's your fault I'm pregnant with twins!"

Dipper chuckled softly to himself, "How you been in health class? I had nothing to do about that. It's your fault. I had nothing to do about how many eggs your produce."

You growled, "You are not helping!"

Dipper sighed, "Look, everything will be fine."

"No it's not! We have to deal with two kids!"

"I thought you wanted more kids."

"I do but not at the same time! Especially for my first time!"

"(Y/N) its fine...It fact having twins makes me love you even more. It keeps the twin line going. Besides, twins aren't that hard. They keep each other busy."

You ran through your hair, "But-"

"Money isn't an issue. I'm rich." He replied.

You glared at him, "Don't read my mind."

He shrugged, "Already have. Listen, (Y/N)...all the issues and worry you are thinking in your head...stop thinking about them. Everything is fine. The school isn't going to think you are a horror, the children will be fine, I'm not going to leave...or make the kids evil..."

"Make the kids evil!"

He chuckled, "It was an early thought you had." He then waved his hand to just brush it off, "No matter...just nothing bad will happen. Everything will be fine. Stop over thinking things and being stubborn. Even though I love you stubbornness...this time you need to stop it. Everything is fine...Trust me."

"I thought you were the one with trust issues." You gave a smug look.

Dipper hummed, "Oh yes, like how we should have went with my choice of doctor and this wouldn't have happened. That is why I have trust issues."

You glared at him.

Dipper smirk, "You know it's true princess."

You rolled your eyes. Then you looked down and rubbed the top of your belly, "I don't know, Dipper..."