Chapter 25

Your POV

The world was on fire. You stood up on a cliff, watching the town burn. Smoke covered the sky, covering the sun and anything so bright. You looked up in the smoke and could see the smoke moving to create a shape. You saw the shape of smoke had bright blue eyes as the smoke created wings that rose up in the air. Expanding across the sky and the wings came around you.

You felt safe as the wings pulled you close to a solid form's chest. Welcoming hands wrapped around you. You felt so safe and joy filled your soul even though the area was dark and horrible. Nothing could ruin this.

Spoke too soon.

A bright light came through the wall of smoke. The bright light blinded you and everything went pure white.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

You slowly opened your eyes to the sound of the beeping. It was quiet annoying. When you opened your eyes, you could see that you were in a clean white room. A soft bed with blankets and pillows wrapped around you. You groaned as you tried to move. Your body felt so sore and in pain.

"Careful..." A voice spoke softly.

You turn your head and you could see Dipper. He was sitting in a chair next to yours. He was in a nicer hospital clothing with a IV stand next to him as an IV was attach to his hand. He looked horrible. There was a bandage on his right cheek and his arms were wrapped up. His skin was pale also.

"Dipper?" You asked.

He gave a faint smile, "Hey there, princess."

"W-What happened?"

"The manor was set on fire by Gideon's counter spell and my spell. Gideon and Pacifica got out, I was force out while you and Ford fought in the burning manor. Don't know what happened in there, just that Ford was killed and I was set free and I got back in the house and carried you out." Dipper explained.

"I-I killed Ford!" you started to panic.

"No, no, no...the fire did."

"But I pushed him and he caught on fire and..."

"My princess...it's fine. It was the fire that killed him. Did you set him on fire or did he set himself on fire?"

"Well I..."

"you said you pushed him away from you. So he stumbled into the fire himself. That was his fault. Plus it was his fault for sticking around. (Y/N)...you didn't kill him. It was his own fault...besides he was a wacked up old man anyways. If he wasn't gone now...I wouldn't be here."

"Speaking of that...aren't you supposed to be in your own hospital room?"

"I wanted to see you. Plus they can't keep me down. I'm Dipper Gleeful for crying out loud! I can go where ever I may be pleased!"

You chuckled. Dipper smiled at your laugh. He look softly at you, "I'm glad you are okay, princess."

"Me too...and...thank you." You replied.

"Anything for my princess. Plus...thank you for helping me out."

"Oh so finally you admit that you can't do everything yourself." You teased.

Dipper glared at you, "uh huh. Says the person you drugged me so they could do it themselves also."

You gave a sheepish laugh, "Hehe...yeah..."