Chapter 19

You slowly opened your eyes. You were still cuddling with Dipper. Dipper was fast asleep and he was snoring slightly again. You smiled at the cuteness of Dipper's snoring. You gently brushed his hair from his face.

Thoughts came into your head.

"Why did I ever wanted to stay away from you? I know admit it...I was wrong. I'm so sorry. My life is crazy with or without you...but you are here to help and protect me." You whispered, "My angel." Then you chuckled a little, "Angel of darkness."

Then the door opened. You closed your eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Someone came and shook Dipper, "M-Master...I-It's time to wake up."

Dipper groaned, refusing to wake up. He pulled you closer to him, "let me sleep, Will..."

"But M-Master...y-you have school."

Dipper didn't respond at first.

"M-Master please..."

Dipper then groans and used one of his hands to smack the hand of the servant, "Go then. I'll be up."

Then the servant left, closing the door quietly. Dipper gently ran his fingers through your hair. "Wake up, princess."

You opened your eyes, with a small smile. Dipper smiled back, "Did you sleep, alright?"

"Yeah."

"That's good."

"You know...you snore when you sleep."

"I don't snore."

You chuckled, "yes you do. It's not annoying and loud. It's soft, quiet, and kinda cute."

Dipper smirked, "Kinda cute?"

Your cheeks redden, "Uh...I..."

Dipper chuckled. Then he just looked at your, still running his fingers through your hair, "I have to go to school."

You lowered your head, "I don't want to go to school...not like this."

"I completely understand. You will stay here. Will should take care of you. I'll make sure of that."

You nod your head a little, "I'll fix everything today. I promise." Then his kissed your forehead. After that, Dipper got out of the bed.

"Dipper?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

Dipper looked back, "Of course, my princess." Then Dipper headed out, "I'll come back right before I have to go."

Then he left. The room was quiet and you still felt tired and sore. You didn't want to get out of bed. You even dozed off again but then someone shook you and you woke up. It was Dipper. He was all cleaned up and was ready to leave. He gave a smirked, "You get some rest today, sweetheart. By when I get home, you shall be well and everything will be fixed."

"You don't have to do this..."

"I have too. I am your angel aren't I?" He gave off this smirk.

Your eyes widen and your cheeks went red, "I...um..."

Dipper chuckled, "Well I have to go to school. Okay? See you later?"

You nod your head, "Yeah."

Then Dipper left. You snuggle more with the cover and was about to fall asleep but then there was a knock on the door. Then a head poke in, "M-Miss?"