New Dojo

"What's up?" Mike asks. He looks at us then over to Case who is walking away.

"What's up bitches." Justin says walking up to us.
Just one little thing is different about him. He no longer has his floppy black hair on his head. He's bald.

"Wow, dude your bald." Zack says smiling.

"Well hello Voldemort." I say laughing.

Justin ignores me,
"Guys I'm gonna do it" he says,
"I'm gonna join the beatdown dude" he takes a break before continuing,
"Banana ink, you made a believer." Justin said smiling holding his fists up, showing us a tattoo that says 'BEATDOWN'.

"The hell is banana ink?" I ask quietly confused.

"Dude you spelt Beat wrong." Zack joked. Although Justin didn't know he was joking, so he put his hands down with an embarrassed face.

"Let's cut the bullshit guys, let's train" Tim said.

"Woah woah woah" Mike said quickly,
"What's the matter with Case?" Mike asked.

"Man the cops hassled him." Zack said.

"They said none of us could train here anymore." I said right after Zack.

"Fuck the cops, right. I mean they can't make us leave." Mike said.

"Nah no no no, Case is on probation, he so much as j walks they're gonna send him back to prison." Tim said.

"Yeah but what does Mike give a shit about Case." Justin said looking at Mike.
"Obviously he don't."

"Doesn't" I said quietly correcting him.

"Waaaait, wh-wha-what are you talking about, that's not true." Mike asked/said stuttering, but genuinely confused.

"Really? Is that why you put him in a position to suffer his only loss?" Justin said. Mike looked thoughtful but confused.
"Yeah that's right asshole, because he spared breaking your arm, he's now been defeated." Justin said.

"Nah, that was just a bullshit match at the strip club man." Mike said defending himself.

"No, not to him. To him it was an out." Justin said. He looked over to Daisy when he said the next part.
"I mean what does he got?... Daisy? What the hell'd you guys do" he said looking at Tim and Zack.
"You guys cheered? Really? He shoulda ripped your arm off and he shoulda shoved it right up your ass." Justin said the last part with gestures of his hands and walked away, bumping into Mike as he went.

Mike looked sorta guilty.
Zack and Tim looked at each other as I looked at Mike in thought.

What was I thinking about you ask. I was thinking about what Justin said. I hate to say it-cause the guy almost hit me with a metal rod- but he was right.

Mike, Tim, Zack and I all walked over to Daisy. When we got there Mike walked to the door. Tim was standing to his left and me and Zack were standing to his right. He knocked on the door.

"What?" Case calls from inside.

"Hey Case, its Mike. Can I please talk to you?" Mike asked.

"You heard the cops, we've been shut down. Just leave me alone, all of you." Case said.

Mike turned around to look at us.
"We've got to find him a place to train." He said.

"Yeah not some shitty vacant lot either." Zack puts in.
"We need a proper dojo man."

"With the right equipment too." I added.