Meeting Case

Zack, Mike and I went down to the parking lot and started to argue over how we were going to get there. This is how our conversation went.

"See you guys there" Zack said starting to walk towards where his car is I'm assuming. And Mike started to do the same.

"Wait where are you going?" I asked before they got too far.

"We're going to go to the place Max told us Case was" Mike told me with a confused tone.

"Shouldn't we go together, to like, figure out what exactly we're going to say to Case?" I asked mostly because I wanted to continue being near Zack and so I could talk to Mike about the whole lying to me thing. Not to sound angry or anything I just want to make him feel guilty. Cue evil laugh.

"Why do we need to figure out what to say to Case?" Mike asked again confused. I feel like people are always confused around me.

"Oh... okay, so you were just planning on going up to this stranger and saying hey can you teach us MMA? Yeah sure that will go over well" wow Briar could you be any more sarcastic?

Zack lets out a long breath. His breath smells really good by the way. Minty. "Alright, losers. Follow me." He said in an annoyed voice.

"Woah, woah, woah. Uh-uh no. We are not going in your car, okay? We are going in my car... and for the record, I am not a loser. I have not lost in anything since ever. Granted mostly because I never tried a thing until my brother died. But in those 4 years I have tried lots of stuff and I haven't lost. Ergo, not. A. Loser." I ranted... what? I was name called the first 15 years of my life. I never stood up for myself, so I am now. Maybe I was a bit excessive. Oh well.

"Okay... where's your car?" Mike asked trying to clear the awkward air.
I let out a little laugh.

"Sorry..." I said a bit sheepish. Zack looked a bit awkward from my anger rant towards him. Awkward but confident. If that makes any sense.

I walk toward where my beautiful pride and joy is parked with the boys following. My car is a 2015 blue Jeep Wrangler. I saved up for years, to buy this jeep. It is my dream car. I love it.

Once we got to my car

Once we got to my car. Blue I named him. Zack and Mike started to fight over the front. Zack managed to sneak in while pushing Mike out of the way.

"Boys" I said quietly with a roll of my eyes getting into the front. Mike scooted to the middle of the back so he could be in any conversation that started up. He leaned on the middle console without buckling up.

 He leaned on the middle console without buckling up