The Police Are Here

I brought out of my slumber by Tori hitting me in the face with a pillow, and yelling at me.
"Wake up you lazy ass,"

"There better be a good reason as to why you are waking me up so early in the morning, or there will be hell to pay" I said in what I hoped was a threatening voice but was probably very groggy.

"It's 10 AM, and I need you to help me pick out an outfit to wear I have a date." Tori said. An outfit? AN OUTFIT?! She woke me up for a friggin outfit.

"I am gonna kill you one day Victoria." I said getting up and going to her dresser.

"I'm okay with that as long as you make me look good." She said smiling.
I stop opening the drawer I am currently opening and look back at her like she's crazy. I shake my head at her and turn back to the task at hand.

"Where is this dude taking you anyway?" I ask to get an idea on what she should wear.

"I don't we're kinda just gonna go to a bunch of different places throughout the day." She said.

"Specific..." I said sarcastically.

After about five minutes of rifling through her clothes I found an outfit that she would be happy with. I grabbed the clothes and lay them out on her bed. She came over to look.

 "How do you do it?" She asked after looking the clothes over

"They're your clothes. You bought them." I pointed out laughing.

"You make a good point." She said smiling.
"Thanks." She gave me a hug before going to get dressed.
I did the same, going through my own clothes.

After getting dressed I went to put my face on and make my hair look decent

"He's here. Gotta go byyye." Tori said leaving our room to go on her date.

"Bye" I laughed.

After tori was gone I sat on bed, grabbed my stuffed bear that my brother bought me when I was a kid, and I thought about what happened yesterday.

Usually I would be texting either Mike or Zack to hang out, but I am mad at Mike for taking his anger out on Case

Usually I would be texting either Mike or Zack to hang out, but I am mad at Mike for taking his anger out on Case. And I'm mad at Zack for cheering while Mike fought Case and for laughing at Mike's dad being gay.

I would then probably text Tim even though we're not all that close, but he also laughed at Mike because of his dad and also cheered while he fought Case.

Justin is weird and I don't like him all that much. Mainly because he almost hit my with a metal rod. And tried to hit Zack with that very same metal rod.

Max filmed the whole Mike and Case thing, and cheered as well.

Tori just left for a date, and I don't like Eve. So I'm all by myself in my dorm today.

I get up to go get my laptop to watch some movies or tv shows, when there's a knock on the door. I look at the door in confusion and retract my hand from getting my computer. I slowly walk towards the door, as if someone's gonna attack me if I walk to it normally. I open the door and it's....

Zack and Tim... think of the devils and they shall appear. I put on an emotionless/bored look as I say,
"What are you two doing here?"

"You haven't been answering any of our texts" Tim said with light hand gestures.

"Aw were you worried," I ask/say with a pouty sort of look on my face.

"Shut up. Why didn't you answer our texts or calls?" Zack asks getting straight to the point.

"Because I'm mad at you, that's why." I said in a duh tone.

"Why?" Tim asked confused.

"Because you both laughed at Mike when Eve said that his dad left his mom for another dude, and you cheered when he took his anger out on Case. Sorry to tell you but it wasn't funny or cheer worthy." I said putting emphasis on Eve.

"Sorry?..." Zack said then continued with,
"But we're going to training now do you want to come, or..." damn, dude got me there. And he knows it too, he and Tim both have a smirk on their faces.

I let out a sigh going back in my room to grab my bag. I walk by them without a word as they follow still with smirks on there faces.

On the way to Case's no one said a word. I know I'm going to forgive them eventually, but that doesn't mean I have to right now. Let it happen on its own time.

Walking up to case's place we see a police car, there are two police dudes talking to Case. Both of the police have those weird black hitty stick things in there hands.

Upon seeing this Tim speaks up saying,
"Morning sensei." To get the cops attention. The three of us continue walking forward until the one who was talking says something.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah" with his hand out toward us. Then we stop walking. The cop looks back at Case, then back at us.
"So what the hell's going on here? Cop number one says.

"Nothing." Tim says. Cop number one looks at Case again.

"I don't want to see you around here again." Cop number one says to Case then he looks back at us again, and says,
"That goes for you too." Both cops go to walk to their car that the three of us are standing in front of. The one that just stood there the whole time doing nothing walks around us. While the one that did all the talking walks straight toward us. Tim and Zack move over slightly. I don't. If this asshole wants to leave he can go the frack around me. He stops in front of me. Looks down at me. I glare up at him with my arms crossed.

"Briar." Case calls to me. I don't move.
"Come here."
I move to walk around the cop, hitting him with my shoulder as I go by. I walk toward Case and turn around to see the cop glaring at me as he walks backwards slowly. I smile at him sarcastically. He gets in his cop car and drives away.

"What's that all about?" Zack asks Case, as he and Tim come over to stand beside us.

Case doesn't answer. He just turns around and walks away. As he walks away Mike walks up.

~

1106 words.
Making this chapter a little more short.
Let me know if you like it so far... or not, your choice.
~Cassie