Training

(What Briar looked like before training)

Over the past few days, the guys and I have been going to Case to train. We've all gotten closer and I've learned that the other guys name is Justin. Training has gotten harder everyday. Probably because those of us in school, had to go to school. Some of us also had jobs so it's been a bit difficult trying to juggle the three, as well as a social life outside school, training, and work.

Right now I am walking with Mike at school. The first day with Case his task was to punch a hole straight through a piece of paper. We are walking to our next class and he looks absolutely ridiculous, holding up a piece of paper with one hand and trying to punch a hole through it with the other.

We walk past a couple of girls that look at him weirdly. When he sees them he punches the paper (not very hard) and lifts his fist in a greeting way while they walk by. He looks up a bit once they've gone and punches the paper hard. Then he puts his arms down and puts his head back.

I laugh at him and he looks at me weirdly

I laugh at him and he looks at me weirdly. I'm guessing that he likes one of the girls. Cause we've passed a bunch of people and he hasn't done that with any of them before. This whole time he's been punching the paper I've just been standing beside him looking at him weird and awkward.

Turns out Mike and I have all of the same classes. I know weird but we do, so we attended all of our classes together. We've gotten quite close over the past few days actually. That's beside the point. The point is we went to the rest of our classes that day and after our classes were over we went to our dorms to put our bags away and get our training clothes on cause we had to go to Case's place to... well, to train.

 well, to train

*

When we got to Case's, Zack, Tim, and Justin were already there we were just waiting on Case to get back from wherever he was. In the meantime we were stretching.

On a completely different note I was thinking about Zack. I have gotten to know him a little bit but I've never really had a full on conversation with him, like I have with Mike. I don't really know him enough to say that I 'like' him. I just have a 'crush' on him. And in case you're wondering, the word 'crush' means:
a brief but intense infatuation for someone, especially someone unattainable or inappropriate.
And infatuation means:
an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something.