“Come on, I have to pack some clothes,” Kai smiled and pulled on the rest of his clothes and sat on his bed watching his big mate walk around without a shirt. Kai phone went off a few times, lounged towards it and laid on his stomach answering the texts, his friends were asking about his mate, Simon seemed a bit angry though. He quickly called Simon.

“Hey buddy,” Kai said smiling, Kirin looked back at him.

“What are you thinking!?” Simon screamed from the other end.

“What do you mean?”

“You! You could have waited, or at least sad you were going home cause of something that just came up or something!!”

“Well I’m sorry but I…I couldn’t wait,” Kai looked at Kirin with a smile, “but I wish I had”

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why did you wish you waited?”

“Are there people with you?”

“No I’m all alone,” Kai blushed a bit.

“Well my mate, he dominated me, and my ass is really sore right now,” he could James laugh loudly.

“Are you serious? Or is that what your mate said?”

“No my little Alpha’s ass was really nice last night, and very sore this morning,” Kai nudged his mate blushing.

“Oh my god you aren’t kidding.”

“No I’m not, so can you keep it quiet?”

“Who else knows?”

“No one but you…”

“So not your parents obviously?”

“No…but I’m going to have to tell them…”

“Okay. What do you want me to tell are teacher?”

“Just tell her something extremely urgent came up that I couldn’t even drop by the hotel to grab my stuff, a family matter or something.”

“Alright I’ll tell her, I guess I’ll see you back at the pack, and I want to meet your mate,” Kai smiled and poked Kirin.

“Alright you’ll meet the big guy,” James said his goodbye and hung up the phone. Kai grabbed Kirin’s neck and pulled him down so he was leaning down near his ear, Kai turned his head and gave him a small kiss.

“So when is your dad going to be here?” Kirin asked straightening up.

“I’d have to guess an hour or so,” Kirin pounced on Kai and licked his neck.

“More then enough time for some fun,” Kai blushed a bit.

“No, cause we both need a shower, then maybe we can relax,” Kirin went back to packing away some clothes.

“Fine,” Kai sighed and got up to hug his mate from behind.

“I’m nervous about my parents knowing that I’m actually the submissive one,” Kirin growled a bit. “I’m scared they might not accept it….I’m scared Kirin.” Kirin turned on Kai, making him jump away from his mate who went after him and hugged him tightly.

“You don’t have to be scared, okay?” Kirin licked the smaller boy’s neck, picking him up into his arms.

“I am though,” Kai put his face into the nook of the bear’s neck, Kirin slowly started to rub his back.

“Let’s go have a shower, then maybe a nap,” Kai nodded his head as his mate placed him down, the two walked into the large bathroom, Kirin turned the shower on while the wolf took his boxers off. Kirin followed suit and stepped into the shower, pulling his mate in after him.

The two boys enjoyed a long warm shower with one another before they finally got out and got dressed. Kai left the bathroom first and saw the time.

“Kirin! Hurry up my dad will be here soon!” Kirin poked his head out of the bathroom.

“How long were we in there?”

“Almost an hour,” Kai blushed a bit and looked back at his big mate who still didn’t have a shirt on. “You need to hurry up and pack.” Kai scurried over to his mate’s dresser and started to toss clothes out.

“Kai its fine, I’m all pack,” Kirin grabbed the smaller boy’s wrists and lifted them out of the dresser. “Let’s just relax until your dad gets here.” Kai breathed deeply and nodded, the bear slowly picked up the smaller wolf and carried him into the living room where he sat down carefully into the hammock he had set up. Kai started to shake nervously as he watched the clock on his phone. “Just relax, I’m here and no one will hurt you, your perfectly fine.” Kai nodded and started to relax into his mate.

Kai had just started to relax when a loud knock came at the door. Kai jumped and started to shake again.

“Its open!” Kirin called out, Kai looked at the door and watched as his dad walked in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed!! I don't know what else to say...so bloop