enablers

Sue : and sparkle fairy shifted to a kitten an sat on her head light as a butterfly, or teddy, so light she wouldn't be noticed an when she farted glitter shot out

Jellal: (how is it a kitten light as a butterfly, also have you been hit by a bear lately. An what's with the glitter)

Sue : (glitters her power)

Ena: (jelly its cool its a rp)

Jellal: ( the form says they are a 16 year old human male and no powers)

Sue: (awe i suck i should quit)

Jellal: (or stick to the rules)

Ena:( sue your a awesome rper. You don't have to learn from your mistakes. Jellal your mean for calling him out)

Am i the only one whose had 20 or seen more of these conversations.
Then my inbox is full of complaints.
And why,  cause the sues, god mods, ops are enabled to be sues.

Now some of these sue's ect.. Could be amazing roleplayers if they would learn from correction.

But enablers make it harder. Many times they don't realize they enable.
Now im not saying to insult or cus out a sue. You can call then out nicely

And they can learn if they take the constructive criticism they can improve.

This also goes for other things.
Like brackets. How many times have you been stopped for asking a person to make it so you know if their oc is saying it or them.

I had a guy cuss me out an quit rping with me an a friend cause he failed to bracket his out of character stuff or use parentheses an we reacted to the full sentence.

Jimmy: I love you babe then sets them on fire

Now what Jimmy was trying to say was

Jimmy: "I love you babe", he says then sets the firebenders on fire

We need to stop letting all those who correct out to be bad guys. AcCept you that correct wanting more detail after your auto hits. (If you don't know who you are ask the person who quit rping with you)

Lets not lynch sue either. Just correct them and move on. They need to learn. And no more enabling the sue's ect...