Things that make you go ew

Your having a great time in the rp chain then some other ocs start passionately kissing,
And they forget and there it is.
Smut.

Personally I myself don't smut.
I'll write some fluff leading up but I always stop an time skip.
For religious personal and legal reasons I do not smut.

Frankly on wattpad some of you are 11 and up and some of us aren't minors anymore.

But some of y'all do like to write that smut.... Yes your followers all know. It litters our feed. If you must smut though do it in a private chain, on a smut page or if you don't want everyone to see go to pm.

Frankly speaking us in the chain don't all wanna see it. I'm a kid trapped in a adults body my self and your smut gets too mature for me.

 I'm a kid trapped in a adults body my self and your smut gets too mature for me

Next gore
Yes some of y'all like to get gorey,
Worse your gore is over the top.
Generally in good stories gore or torture happen but really you rip the other oc's head off or his stomach off.
Now a well thought out threat is cool.
But please I don't need to see or picture it fully.

Next childbirth, and pregnancy
First off half of your preggy ocs discover to soon.
Seriously you do the deed and puke your pregnant. Your a male oc an belittle the contraction pain ( no uterus no comment)
All pregnancy is different and it is a beautiful, gross, and uncomfortable thing.
Honestly you do not need to describe step by step while watching the show where people give birth.
I could describe my c-section cause i was awake, but i won't.

So yea please keep in mind some of us are squeamish, have weak tummys and wanna keep our lunch down.
Chains please.