Panic

(Justice League excluding Batman)

T-the justice league? Whyre they here? Just, Just act normal. Its fine. Your. Fine.

"Hey Robin, we came to check up on you. Are you feeling okay?" Superman asked

Superman and Superboy both raised there attention to closely look at Robin, they can hear his heartbeat picking up. Now that they look Robin seemed nervous, he also never answered the question that was previously asked

"Robin, are you okay?" Superman repeated his question

Robin went to turn around and run out but Flash had grabbed his wrapped and gloved wrist. Making Robin jerk his hand away and start to panic

"Don't touch me!" Robin yelled at he started to back away but being stopped by backing into Wonder Woman's chest.

He was hyperventilating at this point

"Robin hunny its okay just calm down" Wonder Woman spoke as she tried to use the soothing 'mom tone' while stroking robins upper arm.

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME" Robin yelled again having trouble breathing. He wanted to run away right now, he needed to be alone, he needed to cut.

He tried to walk past the League, stupid idea, he knows. Flash was the first to grab him again, by the wrist again, having him grit his teeth and try to pull away. Flash wouldn't budge. Superman came next coming behind Robin and putting his arms under Robins armpits locking him in his arms.

Crack, Robin had jerked and started kicking his legs and kicked Flash square in the nose. Flash stumbled backwards holding his nose that started to drip blood. Robin being raised by Batman always kept a small piece of kryptonite (that he totally didn't steal from batman) in a pocket of his belt. Having his arms being trapped he popped his left elbow out of place making superman think he just broke Robins arm. Superman being startled by the motion let go of the arm he thought was broken. Here's my chance, slamming his elbow backwards into Superman's chest with a groan of pain he popped his elbow back into place, the pop making superman drop him from his hold, Robin quickly grabbed the kryptonite from his belt and unscrewed the metal container and threw it at Superman.

Clink. The metal container just bounced off of Superman's chest making him chuckle and pick it up.

"Nice try but this small container can't stop me" he chuckle spoke as he un screwed the top all the way off "-what's even in he-" before superman could finish his sentence he was on the ground heaving in pain.

The League and Young Justice team rushed to superman to contain the kryptonite. When it had fallen to the ground it had shattered in the container making it harder to pick the pieces all up. Before they could even bend down to start to pick up the pieces Robin was gone.

Once all the pieces of kryptonite were picked up and put back into the container and Superman could correctly breathe again, he told Martian Manhunter to go and contact Batman immediately and inform him of whats going on.

He was gone, Robin was gone, or he wish he could be. He was hiding in one of the many abandoned apartment rooms hell knows where in Gotham. One of the doors hinges was broken and the window looked like it was blown out leaving glass shattered throughout the rooms floor. Posters on the wall that were ripped and stained with no a sign of light in the room, or even in Gotham for that matter. Of course it was again, raining as well. Robin had his head against the wall and his knees pulled to his chest, he was sitting on the right side of the door hoping someone would come in slamming the door far enough and hard enough to kill him. Sadly he knew that wasn't going to happen so he just sat there trembling. He knew this was a place Bruce would never check, wrapping his cape around himself as much as he could to stay warm, he drifted off to sleep to the sound of the rain. Hoping to never wake up.

((who should find Robin))