Welcome To Hell

I dash under the trees, bullets whiz past my ears, shattering the bark of the trees, which have wood of a deep black color. It's raining, pouring. The air is cold and slices me like a knife. The trees have lost their leaves to the grim, Autumn air. Soon, I too shall lose my life.

Who am I? My name, Impure Balance. I am a God, the God of balance, and I take elements from the environment to fuel my power. So, why am I labeled a villian? Cause I was corrupted. I was corrupted very early in the series. After that, it's all blank, until the Era of Peace started. However, by then, it was to late. I was labled a villian. I only had about seventy years to be myself before I became corrupted. Compared to others, that's a sneeze. Now, I'm on the run. Fleeing from those that hunt down villains just because of what they are. It's disgusting.

"Give it up I.B.!" A voice exclaims, "you'll never escape!" I keep running. I can't go to Hell, I won't go to Hell. No matter what happens, I will fight to my last breath.

I absorb the rain, changing my element to water, and using it to flood the area. With my current element, I easily melt into the water.

Despite this, those chasing me are prepared. They electrocute the water after climbing into the trees, forcing me to change elements to electricity. I flee, desperate to escape, but then I hear the voice again.

"Nothing personal," the voice says. Wait, that's-

I see Balance, the one who inherited the title of balance god and my powers.

"But you aren't needed anymore," he continues, "You're a villain now. So, this is goodbye."

Before I can escape he impales me by bending the soil into a massive spike. I cough up blood. No! Breath. Slow, deep breaths. Just hold on, think of a plan.

"Don't struggle," Balance sighs approaching me, "just give in. Accept defeat."

I look him dead in the eye. "Before I go," I muster, "I just want to say this. The heirs to the gods of my world were chosen because they were worthy. I just want you to know..." I look him dead in the eye, "you being chosen was a mistake."

Enaraged, he stabs me in the head with another spike, killing me. I awaken in Hell...