The Fight For Her Love (Werewolf Romance)

Hello my lovelies!!!!

this is going to be a redo of you are my one and only mainly because i cannot maintain that many different characters without causing a huge! and i mean huge!!! confusion.

So this story will be more centered on the beta of the group, jace and his mate.

I hope that you enjoy this story and please please please leave a comment, vote and fan if you love it :)

-jakie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped out of my room, fixing the collar of my white dress shirt as I made my way to the front of the house.

"Awwww come on!!!! He was Open!!!" I heard Liam shout, making me chuckle at his enthusiasm for the football game.

I slipped into the entertainement room to see my pack mates Sean, Ethan, Nate and Liam cuddled up on the leather couches with their mates tucked under their arms.

The sight made a pang of lonelieness go through me. I was the second in command to Sean's pack and I was the only one who hadn't found their mate.

I could see how happy and how complete everyone was with their soul mate sitting beside them, and I wondered if I was ever going to meet my mate. If I was ever going to find her.

"Hey Jace" Zoey smiled, walking past me with a bowl of left over popcorn tucked under her arm as she gave me a friendly peck on the cheek. Zoey was Sean's Mate and every bit a leader as he was.

She had raven black hair and sea green eyes that seemed to burn with an intensity that accentuated her tanned skin.

"You heading to work?" She asked making her way to the kitchen backwards as she maintained eye contact.

I nodded, giving a light shrug. "Yeah, If I don't work, no one else in this household will" I teased, laughing when she chucked a popcorn kernel at me.

"He bothering you again baby?" Sean glared palyfully at me as he pushed me aside so that he could get to Zoey.

Zoey smiled wrapping her arms around Sean's neck before leaning up on her tippy toes to give him a kiss. "Nothing that I can't handel" She smiled against his lips.

My heart ached when I saw the goofey look come over Sean's face whenever he was close to her. God how I wished I could find my mate so that i could have someone to curl up with at night. Feeling pitiful I shook away my pain and took my leave, hollering my goodbyes to the happy couples.

The sun had set almost an hour ago as I made my way to my blue jeep cherokee, whistling a soft tune under my breath as I climbed into the car, inhaling the familiar smells of leather and coffee.

I worked the late shift at a local bar called Daisy Dukes that was a 20 minute drive from the pack house.

The car roared to life as I shifted it into gear, driving out of the mouth of the woods where our house was located before hitting the main road not 2 minutes later.

I grabbed a CD from the glove compartement not wanting to drive in silence where my mind was prone to wander to thoughts of finding my mate. It was alittle pathetic how much I wanted to find my mate but after living in a house where everywhere you turned you found a happy couple making out or fooling around it was kind of hard to push it from your mind.

I threw in a random rock song and mouthed the words to The Abandoned by Memphis May Fire as they blasted through the speakers.

The drive didn't take long before I was pulling into the familiar gravel road, where at least 30 cars sat, their occupants and owners throwing back beers inside the glowing bar a few feet away.