But, he really doesn't have the pleasure to breathe in comfort before a pale, flawless face was crowding his personal space. He'd probably flinch in surprise if he's not used to the gesture, seeing someone leaning in just a hairbreadth away.

Yoongi was squatting in the space between his legs, his apron touching the material of Jimin's pants, the beta's eyes searching for his face. He tries to avoid it, feeling his face warm up just a little at the attention.

"Spill it," the beta demands, quiet and calm.

Jimin scrunches his nose at that, mindlessly scratching his right jaw to stall some time but immediately stops when he sees Yoongi's eyes following his tic. Stalling time won't do when it comes to curious and persistent Min Yoongi.

Jimin clears his throat.

"Did I mention that I hate the cooking class?" he starts quietly, eyes fixed on Yoongi's elbow.

"Every single fucking time," the beta answers, not missing a beat. He barely avoided rolling his eyes at the dramatic answer.

"Well, I hate it even more?" he trails off, meeting Yoongi's eye before he continues, "And he's the reason?"

"Of fucking course you'd find another reason to dislike alphas." He throws Yoongi a withering glare but was promptly ignored as the beta straightens out, hands tucking inside the pocket of his apron. "And that reason is?"

"He's annoying!"

"You find everyone annoying, Jimin. Say something specific, I guess," was the sarcastic retort. He didn't bother holding himself as he roll his eyes and scoff.

Sighing, he stares at the floor with distant look in his eyes in contemplation.

He's friends with Yoongi and Yoongi's obviously friends with Jeon. Though it looks like the beta and the alpha had known each other longer than Jimin and Yoongi, he's always known the beta has a soft spot for him even if he doesn't say it aloud. He has proved it countless of times before, even until now.

But... what will Yoongi do if he knew Jeon's the reason why Jimin had call him and run to him trembling few days back?

"Jimin?"

He hums, managing to pull himself out of his thoughts as he looked up to Yoongi whose eyebrows are knitted. "What is it?"

"I'm asking you," he says softly, the sarcastic playful side nowhere to be found. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Jimin sighs, nodding his head a little. He stretches his arms to Yoongi, making grabby hands. "Come on, help me get up. I can't feel my butt."

Yoongi rolls his eyes, muttering something about toddlers but reaches his hands out nonetheless, pulling Jimin carefully from under the counter and steadying the boy on his feet with hands wrapped around his elbows.

"Sit with me? It'll be a long story, Yoongi."

Jimin allows himself to smile a little when Yoongi groans.

---

Jimin doesn't know what he's expecting but he's sure isn't this.