Chapter 5

I was sitting on the couch for about 30 minutes when Mr. Parker came out.
I smiled at him "I hope you don't mind, I um... turned on your TV, I didn't have anything to do."
He came and sat down beside me and said "that's fine, anyway I cleaned my room up, FINALLY" we laughed at the end of that. "How about I go check and see" I said with a smirk, he laughed and smiled.
When I walked into his room, it was pretty good lookin' "looks A LOT better" I said.
He said "Yep, and I cleaned my closet, and bathroom, and straightened my bed... why am I telling you this? you probably don't even care" we laughed "ummm, it's better, but uh it's good to know you cleaned your room, closet and bathroom"
"So what do you want to do now, it's only 8:20?" he said
" um I don't care, what do you want to do?" I said
" Hmm, do you know how to play X Box?"he said
"Yea, my brother thought me at some games" I said
"Well, you want Call of Duty Black Opps?" he said with a smirk
I smirked back flirtatiously and said "of course I would love too, it's my favorite game besides GTA5!!" We both laughed at that and he led the way to the living room and got 2 gaming controllers.
He had 4 controllers, blue, pink, black, and white.
He asked me "what color do you want?" with a smile
"Pink!" I said and laughed
He handed me the pink one and then he got the game out and turned his X Box on.

A/N hope you are liking the story so far! thank you so much for 36 reads, didn't think id be that good of a writer!