Chapter 55

When we got home we got out and our stuff. max got his stuff while I was shutting the trunk he grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine "come on, let's go inside" he said

He pulled me inside and put his stuff down by the couch so I did to. he gave me a hug "I'm sorry that your being bullied" he said I look down trying to hold in the tears "it's f-" "NO! it's not fine, I hate seeing you let people push you around thinking it's ok when it's not" he says "and I can't do anything about it" he finishes hugging me a little tighter. "I'm sorry" I say, tears start falling down my face. he let's go of me some and whips the tears off my cheeks and heads to the couch for us to sit down "come here" he says and opens his arms I sit beside him but he on the other hand wants me to sit in his lap.
"I'm to fat to sit in your lap" I say and just stay by his side under his arm "nonsense, you are not fat and never will be in my world" he says and picks me up and puts me in his lap. I put my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat.
We sit there for about 30 minutes in silence, a comfortable silence.
"We better be getting ready for tonight" he says I nod and get up and help him up.