Who are you?

Jungkook P.O.V
I watched how Y/N took out the bullets in Jimin. She did it quick so it would be painless but he still fainted in the end. "Jungkook you ready it's your turn?" I nodded to her because I knew it was going to be painful but I need to be strong because these aren't ordinary bullets. These are bullets that are charmed with magic that can kill any magical creature in an instant. I was biting on a towel when I heard her said done. I looked down to my leg and arm I saw they were already healing. Thank God I have healing powers. "Look you and Jimin are going to have to stay here for tomorrow you guys can't come to school like this. You will become worst if you do." "But we have to go. We have to protect you." "No you don't the others will protect me, just stay home." She got up and left to talk to Jin. I was just seating there and looking at Scar. "What are you doing in that little bed? Your a wolf not a dog." "Yea I know I'm a wolf but this doggie bed feels so good. Anyways I don't sleep here I sleep in Y/N bed next to her." He smirked at me when he said I sleep next to her....Wait does he know I like her. "Yes I do know it's so easy for me to tell that you like her." "How do you know?" "Well it's part of my senses since I'm a wolf instead of a werewolf. You guys find your mate by the age of 18 or 19 we find our mate by the age of 6." My eyes widened "Have you found your mate yet?" "Yes but they killed her so I have no mate anymore." He looked sad I want to confort him. But I don't know what to do. "Hey it's going to be alright I'm sure you'll be able to find a mate again." "Someday but that's not today."
Y/N P.O.V
"Jin these bullets were targeted for werewolves...That means they know we're here." "So we have to bring more of the pack here. How many do you think are you to have more over and go to school to protect you." "We need an even number of girls and boys. 5 of each." "Ok I'll call them and they should be here in two days." "Ok make sure they arrive at night so they can get here with no problems. See you Jin." After I talked with Jin I went outside and said "Get off my roof Sehun." I heard I little noise. "If you don't get down I'll bring you down." Then I heard a louder noise "Fine you win. How did you know I was on your roof?" "I know your scent anywhere, why did you follow me?, and how much did you see?" "Well I followed you because you looked worried and I saw everything. My question to you is who the hell are you really?" Tsk I knew he was going to ask great it's either kill him or lock him up. I heard the door open. Everyone came out in there wolf forms. "Shit they came out. Everyone run!!" They all looked startled but understood what I said and ran. "Never come back to this house since you know our secret. Scar get out here now!!"
Sehun P.O.V
"Never come back to this house since you know our secret. Scar get out here now!!" She yelled a wolf came out of the house and bowed to her then faced me and growled at me. "Scar your in charge of the house when no ones here. If you see or smell anything that's not human howl we'll all know." She walked towards me "Leave my family alone." With that she ran off in her wolf form. I felt sad because I won't be able to come to her house anymore. I flew back home to my room. When I got home I saw Tao on the couch watching tv. "What are you watching?" "I'm watching Teen Titans." "Cool can I watch with you?" "Sure." I was sitting there thinking why did she say that with such a hurt expression in her eyes. I didn't realize that Tao was calling me. "Uh-oh what?" "This was the 5th time I called you what's wrong? Is it about Y/N?" "H-how did y-you?" "Bro I've known you for a long time but this is the first time I've seen you like this, and all because of a girl." "Ha I thought no one would know?" "Ha you know I would've known but why didn't you tell me?" "I thought you would be mad because I like a werewolf." "Love is love we can force you to love a vampire." "Thanks for understanding Tao." "No problem your my little bro after all. Let's finish watching tv." After I finish watching tv with Tao I went to my room and saw the clock it was already 12 am. I wonder if they are already home? I would go check but can't since she told me not to go what to do what to do. Ugh let's just go to sleep.
Y/N P.O.V
After I ran away from Sehun I meet up with the others. I howled to give them my location and they came they bowed to me. "Ok what are we going to do because Sehun knows that all of you are werewolves." J-hope said "Well we can always move?" Jin said "No we can't it's my sisters house! If we get another house it won't be the same as this one." "I have to agree with Jin in this one guys." Jungkook said "How about we kill him before he says anything to the other vampires?" "No we do not kill vampires we have a treaty with the vampire elder remember." Jungkook said "Your right I forgot about the treaty...Sorry." "It's ok any other ideas?" V said "Let's go hunt to find a better idea?" "I agree to that let's go." We went off into the woods by the house. "Ok let's play a game who ever gets the most prey wins and I buy them ice cream when we get back." All their faces lit up. "Ready...Set...Go!" We were off after about 20 minutes we came back with the prey. V won the game I came in second I lost by a rabbit. I took the prey back home and I gave a few rabbits to Scar he looked happy after I gave them to him. Such a baby wolf, so adorable. "Ok V you won the bet let's go get ice cream." "Wo-oh I get my ice cream finally." Me and V were walking, we finally got to the ice cream shop. "V what do you want?" "I want two scoops of rocky road." "Ok. Excuse me can I get 2 scoops of rocky road and 1 scoop of vainilla please." "Here you go. It will be $6.35." "Here go sir." "Thank you and please come back again." We left and went back home. "Wow it's already this late V we better hurry." V looked at his phone at it was already 12 am. He looked at me and grabbed my wrist. "What's wrong?" V said "I smell vampires." "What kind?" "Pure bloods like Sehun." "Shit we better run." We nodded at each other and ran as fast as we can. We made it home with out any problems.
"V warn the others we might have a lot of problems from now on...."