Vampire

Y/N P.O.V
I saw his fangs come out with his red eyes I couldn't believe that he was the vampire... I though it would be someone else in the classroom. "May I use the restroom?" "Yes you may." I quickly left the room and took out my phone and texted everyone. "I found one boy in my class is a vampire his name is Sehun. I'll send a picture of him so you guys can know how he looks. He is the same age as me and Jungkook. So please be careful guys." I sent them the picture and it was delivered.

I got a text back from Jungkook "He sits right by you, your the one who has to be careful and his the one that sits next to me is a vampire to

I got a text back from Jungkook "He sits right by you, your the one who has to be careful and his the one that sits next to me is a vampire to." Jin texted and said "Who is his friend, can you send a picture so we can kill them.." I texted "We can't be sure if there the vampires that attacked Grandpa." That's when we all got the picture of Chanyeol.

Jimin said "We have the pictures we can kill them now

Jimin said "We have the pictures we can kill them now." "Alpha says we prove them to be the enemy, if not don't expose yourself!." They all replied at the same time "Yes Alpha!" With that last text i was about to leave the restroom when I smelled a vampire. I slowly walked outside and checked the left side then I felt a cold breeze on my neck and that's when I turned and jumped out of fear it was Sehun. He said "Why did you take so long in the restroom?" "I had to go restroom, that's why I went." I could feel my angrier raging through me, just him being a vampire still wants me to kill him. I tried to control my anger by squeezing my fist like crazy. "Are you ok?" I snapped out of it "Huh....Oh yea I'm ok." I was about to walk away from him and then he slammed his hand against the wall in front of me. I turned to look at him and I saw his red eyes. "Um... I'm trying to get back to our class so could you let me go?" "Sorry can't you were just so beautiful when you were playing the piano, I just have to take one bit." "Sorry not today." I pushed him away I use my werewolf powers to get away. He hit the lockers pretty hard and I ran as fast as I could to class. I made it back and the teacher was angry. "Miss Y/N what took you so long to come back to class?" I lied "A teacher had called me to talk to him in the hallway." "Um...Ok have a seat." After a few minutes Sehun came into the classroom. He kept staring at me the whole period I wanted the class to be over, then I can go to lunch. I looked at the clock and saw only 5 more minutes until the bell rings. I was paying attention to the teacher as I heard the bell ring. I ran out of he classroom to meet up with Jungkook. I waited for 5 minutes and then the door opened it was Jungkook. "What took you so long??? I thought you were Sehun I was going to run out of there!!" "Why did he do something to you?" "No he just said he wanted a bite, but I pushed him and he went flying to the lockers." Jungkook looked like he was going to tear up Sehun.
Sehun P.O.V
The bell rang and Y/N ran out like a bullet I ran after her but I lost her. I went to the carteenia. I meet up with Chanyeol and Tao, there both vampires just like me. We can eat human food but we get a little sick afterwards we prefer werewolf blood/human blood. "Chanyeol, Tao have you seen the new students?" Tao says "No I haven't they say the new girl is hot even though she's a tomboy." Chanyeol said "No but the two new students seem pretty close." "Yea I was getting the same vibe, but the girl, I think she saw my red eyes and fangs. She's super strong and super fast she sent me flying to the lockers and I couldn't catch her when I was chasing after her. I wonder why?" Tao said "Do you think she could be a werewolf?" "Nah if she was she would've broken the piano." Chanyeol said "But some werewolves can control there super strength." "That's true but I highly doubt it. Come on I'm hungry let's get food." And as always our way to the line was a big deal, we can't get by all the fan girls. Girl 1 "Chanyeol oppa be mine" Girl 2 "Sehun be my boyfriend." Girl 3 "Tao I love you!!" It was always so frustrating I wanted to bite them but instead I smiled at them. They started to faint. But the girl I really wanted was Y/N....
Y/N P.O.V
I sat in our first period class which is our last one as well, I asked Jungkook "Have you made any friends yet?" "No not really, but I got a text from everyone that there going to join the school to protect you Alpha." I get up and slammed my hands on the table and yelled "WHAT!!!" "Yea you didn't get the text.?" I calm myself down and sit down "No I didn't get a text." I checked my phone and nothing was there. "Do you know when they are coming??" "Yea they brought there paper work today there coming tomorrow Jimin is going to be in our class..." I rest my head on my hand in frustration "Ok as long as they don't make any problems, did they check the box that says no uniform??" "Yea so we all don't need uniforms" "That good because we can't afford it right now.." The rings, and it's the last period already thank GOD. Sadly Sehun sits next to me in last period but so does Jungkook I think I can control myself. I'm just looking at the clock waiting for it to be the end of the day since last period is only 20 minutes. I past a small piece of paper to Jungkook "Hey when the bell rings I'm going to run out of here because of Sehun." He pasted the paper back "Ok I'll try to block him so you can escape. I passed the paper back "You're coming with me. So get ready to pack your things we only have 4 minutes now." He read it and nodded his head towards me. I looked straight forward and with the corner of my eye Sehun was watching for any sudden movements. 2 minutes left, I pick my backpack and slowly putting away my things so the teacher won't notices, Jungkook did the same thing. The moment the bell rang me and Jungkook sprinted out of class. Sehun was surprised. We made it out alive.
Sehun P.O.V
The moment the bell rang Y/N and the other new student ran out like if there was no tomorrow. I got my stuff and ran after them but I couldn't find them. "Damn why are they so fast? Where did they go?"
"Y/N what exactly are you?..."