School....

Jungkook P.O.V
It was already the next day and we were still in our wolves forms. I could feel Y/N waking up. I was looking around and saw were I was. I was under Y/N's head and my nose was about to touch hers. I quickly moved out of the way. I looked at the clocked *shit!!! We're late!!* I shook Y/N. None of them waking up, the last thing I can do is howl. I howled and finally they all woke up. We turned by to normal. "We're going to be late to school and on hyungs first day to..." they all widens there eyes and ran towards the door. I was behind them all, I was trying to get the restroom to brush my teeth. Y/N was in the restroom, I banged on the door "Let me in I need to brush my teeth." She opens the door and I see her brushing her hair. I went straight to the sink and started brushing my teeth trying not to start at her.
Y/N P.O.V
I was brushing my hair when I let Jungkook into the restroom. I could feel him staring at me but I ignored it. I finished and left the restroom. I went downstairs to put my shoes on with my bag. "I'm leaving if you don't finish soon you won't make it at all." I looked at my watch and my eyes widened "Scratch that were so died." I left the house running full force, ten minutes pasted and luckily I made it to school on time before they closed the gates. I sat down in class waiting for Jungkook to come in but he hasn't came yet did something happen to him. When I was deep in thought I heard the door open, I was thinking it was Jungkook and I turned around smiling. But it wasn't it was Sehun and Chanyeol. *Great just when I thought I got a day off from him...It just had to be him...* I turned back around to see the teacher already getting ready to teach the class. Sehun sat down next to me and started poking me on my arm. I ignored it but he went a little to far when he was going to poke in class. I grabbed his pencil and broke it in half. I glared at him with and evil smirk and I saw him flinch. About 10 minutes into class the teacher was going to allow the new student to come in when I hear them panting as they enter the room. I teacher asked Jungkook "Why are you late Mr.Jeon?" "I woke up late after studying last night." "Umm...I'll excuse you this one time go sit down. Now to introduce our new student...Please come in." I saw Jimin come in and was sweating a little bit with a small sandwich in his hand. "Introduced yourself." He nodded and said "Hello my name is Park Jimin, Please take care of me." "Well Mr.Park you can sit in front of Y/N." All the girls in the class started whispering Girl 1 "Why is the new girl so lucky she gets to be surrounded by a bunch of hotties??" Girl 2 "I don't know she's so ugly." Girl 3 "B*tch gets to have my oops by her." I kept on ignoring them when Jungkook threw a piece of paper at the girl. She read it and got shocked it was priceless. I whispered to Jungkook "Thanks I was about to lose it and punch them in there faces." "Yea I know that's why I did it you can't get in trouble on your second day of school." I clicked my tongue and went back to the lesson.
1 hour later***
It's lunch time finally I ran out the class with Jimin and Jungkook following me. We grab our lunches to go to the track that's where we meet up with everyone. Jin said "Guys over here, what took you so long." Jimin said "We aren't that close to the track like you guys are." Suga said "Come on let's just eat and then race like we always do, remember the rules are still the same 2 vs. 2 Y/N is still the champion so let's try and beat her!" "Haha that's funny Suga I'm still faster than all of you and I don't try to run." We all are the lunch that me and Jin made. They looked full but I wasn't I still want more food but I have to wait after the race. The first two are J-hope vs. V. We watch them and cheered whoever we wanted to win on. v won the race. Next it was Jimin vs. Jungkook, Jungkook won. Next it was Jin vs. Suga, Suga won. Finally it was me vs. Rap Monster, I won easily. The finally round is when all four of us race to see the fastest is. Jin is our referee after explaining all the rules he said something in particularly "I don't want any of you to hold back, image you have an enemy behind you and your running to save your life. Also don't get hurt I forgot to bring the first aid kit." We all nodded to him and with that he blew the whistle. Suga and Jungkook were right behind me and then I remember what Jin said. That made me run even more faster since I was imagining my family bing in trouble, I won the race again. Suga and Jungkook looked exhausted but I still had a lot of energy left I looked at my phone and saw we still have 30 more minutes until break is over. "What do you guys want to do?"
Jungkook P.O.V
Y/ N asked us "What do you guys want to do?" I wanted to tell her "Nothing let me get water.." but I didn't V said it before me. "Yea let's get water in really thirsty." She said "Ok I'll go buy the drinks I'll be back." "Let me help you." "Sure come on." She was walking in front of me with one earphone in her. I heard the hyungs making noise so I turned around to see what they were doing and I saw them making kissy faces at me. I glared at them. Jin told them to stop and I yelled out "Thank you hyung."
Jin P.O.V
I was packing everything away when I saw them making fun of Jungkook. I slap all of them up side the head and said shut up. Jungkook saw what I did and yelled out "Thank you hyung." I smiled at him thinking what will happen if they do fall in love then the legend will come true. I looked up and saw them walking by each other with a worried look. "We have to protect both of them from the vampires...If they do fall in love and have a child the vampires will come for the child and kill all of them..." they understood what I said and we made plans for if they do fall in love.
Y/N P.O.V
I was walking with Jungkook to go get the drinks. We rushed to the vending machines to buy our drinks, we saw a huge line. We tanto get in line when I tripped and scraped my arm. It was bleeding. "Shit they will smell it...Jungkook do you have a bandage?" "No why?" He wasn't paying attention to what happen to me and I could already see Sehun and his two friends coming for me...
"Jungkook...They smell my blood..."