Chapter 1 I was kidnapped by a scorpion and ponytail guy oh joy! -_-

Start from the beginning

“Misaki.”

“Yes Raiden-Sama?”

“You should know by now what time it is.”

I frowned and hugged tighter.

“Please don’t go sensei.” I said tearing up.

“You must be strong Misaki. A ninja should not show such emotion.”

“I know but *sniffle* I’m gonna miss you sensei.”

“I’ll say a final goodbye to your parents. Then I’ll leave.”

“Why today?” I asked and looked up with sad tear filled eyes. “Why do you have to leave now? On my birthday.”

Raiden frowned and a few tears made their way down my cheeks.

“I was supposed to leave last year on your 15th birthday but you were still having a rough time, so I stayed. You’re strong now Misaki, you would have to live on your own someday anyway.”

I looked down and nodded giving my sensei another hug. We went to the back yard where my parents were buried and lit incense before praying. We stood up and said a final goodbye and my sensei left.

*******************************************

I laid in my bed crying silently.

“Raiden-Sama is gone...forever.” I said and closed my eyes.

My eyes shot open when I heard a giant boom at the front door. I quickly jumped out the window with my shoes and tool belt. I put my shoes on and put my tool belt on my leg a little bit under my skirt. I ran around to the front and looked out carefully.

I thought this was one of Raiden-Sama’s tests, but I saw two strange men with black cloaks and red clouds on them. One kinda looked like a scorpion and the other had a pony tail.

“Now this is what I call an entrance un.” The guy with the pony tail said.

“There was no need for that Deidara, the girl is...Over there.” The scorpion guy said and paused to look at me before finishing.

I gasped.

‘He noticed me already?!’

I dashed off into the woods. I didn’t know what these guy’s wanted but it was obvious they were after me. I didn’t know what to do so I just kept running. I took a glance behind me and they weren’t there. I looked to both sides and they still weren’t there.    

I stopped to catch my breath and looked up with my eyes closed leaning on a tree.

“Where do you think you’re going un?”

I opened my eyes and they were on a weird looking bird in the sky.

‘They were chasing me through the air this whole time?!’

I took off into the woods again when the scorpion guy landed in front of me.

“Wind style, wind blade combat!” I yelled making hand signs and then lift my arms in the air and quickly through them down.

Wind shot off my arms and made a cutting path towards the scorpion guy and he jumped out of the way. I ran into the forest more when I felt something jump on my back. I looked to see what it was and it looked like a spider.

It blew up in seconds and I blacked out. By the time I opened my eyes I was tied up and in the mouth of the weird bird.

I screamed when I looked down. I had never been so high up.

“I’m going to die! Someone help and get me down from her! Raiden-Sama! Sensei! Help!” I screamed.

“Shut up will ya! Un!” The pony tail said.

“I’m too high up!” I yelled again. “What do you want with me?!”

“Leader-Sama said we needed a rogue ninja girl who can defend herself. You were closest so you’ll have to do un. By the way, you’re a virgin right?”

I felt a blush come across my cheeks.

“I’ll take that as a yes, yeah.”

“What kind of a question is that?! Just wait until I get out of here! I’ll rip you to shreds!” I yelled and he chuckled.

“I guess I won’t let you out of there then.”

“Deidara, enough games let’s just get her back to the base.” The scorpion guy yelled from another bird.

The pony tail guy known as ‘Deidara’ nodded and I tried to break free of my bonds.

‘How did this happen?’ I thought as I found the ropes were too tight to break free.

***************************************************************************************************************

So that was the first chapter, whatcha think??? The next one everything will be cleared up more but  I still hope u liked it! Anyways until next time!