24

Yerin's POV

As I writing reports of my patients , a notification ringtone come from my phone. I got a messaged from omma

From : omma

Yenni , your shift is done right? Can you please come back home early. I have a word for you ^^

Reply : nae omma.

A second after , someone knocking the door. "Come in " - I say

"hey Yerin ssi . Its 9pm and the night is still young. Can we go out first ? "

Oh its Minhyuk. I titled up my head upwards from my position to look at him. "Sorry Minhyuk , but I need to go back early. Family emergency"

I heard a sighed escaped from him. I immediately pick up my things and arrange them . I can notice he's looking at what im doing.

I grabbed my handbag. Before I could exit the room , he grabbed my wrist as he spins me around. Whop ! When our lips almost touched. I increase our gap .

He placed his hand around my waist to pull me near him. That nervous feeling started to hit me. What is he's doing and why the heck im feel so weak to push him away .

He looks from my eyes down to my lips . When he about to kiss me , I quickly push his face away from me.

" I hope I can get answer from you as soon as possible. Pls I hate waiting " that the last words from him , before I left him.

°°°

"Whatt??! " I scream at the top of my lungs. Seriously mom matchmake me with someone that I didn't even know!

"Until when Yerin? Till when ?! " Mom's voice started to become weak as her tears started trickling down.

She added "I want to see my grandchild before I could left this world " Actually , mom suffered high blood pressure , in a danger level. That's why I need to take care of her foods.

"Omma , Mianhaeyo " I move to her closely and place her head on the crook if my neck. "I will getting married omma , if that you want so "

"Are you sure Yerin ? "

"Yes" I lied. For the sake of good , I need to. ><

She hugged me. I hugged her back. "Thankyou Yerin , thank you so much . Im sure you will be happy with him . " Mom shot me a smile .

°°°°°

Omma's words suddenly echoed in my mind. "I've discussed with his parents. If both of you agreed to be married, the wedding day will be held next month, along with his brother's wedding day.

Well they want the wedding to be held at the sane time . So since you're agreed , the engagement of two of you should be held by this week or next week. We just need to meet family by family now "

I couldn't even sleep thinking about that T~T Fortunately, im in holiday tmr so no work.

I furiously wiped my tears from my eyes with the back of my hand. Why must this happen so sudden T~T

Who is he ..?

End of Yerin's pov

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hanbin's pov

I totally freeze of what omma told me before. She and appa AND my in - law has planned all this seriously!

But still I can't get it why my mouth said that im accepting the marriage even my mind keep asking who is that woman aka my future wife.

The next 2 days

"Son , you look damn attractive " -

"Thanks omma " I feel proud. ^^ Im just wearing a jean and T-shirt. Hm? Still Attractive ?

"Ofcourse mom! He will meet his family to be. So he must looks good infront of his future wife especially! " Yuju chortled.

" You better watch your mouth kid ! " I shot her a death stare. Seriously Yuju is freaking annoying ever since she's born.

"Euw oppa .looks like im afraid of that stare . Nah I wont! Just Dont act like that with your future wife kay cause she will be pity for having such a childish husband " she makes her fake cry.

"This kid! , jjinja-"

" Hanbinnn" Mom says in a sterm voice cutting me right off.

"Okay we're going now"

°°°

Wuuu everything inside my family to be's house is quite grant. Ermhhh but still my house is the best. Well , I've meet my parent in law to be , but not my future wife. Said that she going out to buy some groceries. Hahaha such a wife material , my life will be easier later *smirk*

My parent in law to be praise me a lot tho , making me quite uncomfortable.

I looked up at this family potrait that hang on the wall. Its just her parents , she and his brother. His brother is around Yuju's age I guess .

By looking at the potrait, I conclude that She is not bad afterall. (A/n : Hanbin still cant recognised Yerin ^^ ) As I stare at the potrait , I mean as I stare at my unknown future wife , I have this feeling saying that 'who is she? I feel like I've known her before. '

I tried to memorise all my girl friends face. Suddenly , mom snapping me out of my thoughts. " Hanbin , can you please take our bag in the car. Because we are going to dinner here tonight "

Yes that's their plan. Mom ordered me to pack my clothes before , T~T . Ah jjinja they are really....!
I approach my car . As I take the bag , I heard a sound of car coming. I locked the car and see the owner of the car. Then the owner of the car came out and...... !

To be Continue

°°°

A / N :

Tada , chapter 24 juseyo. Eh I noticed a lot of my typos on a previous chapters ^^ sorry readers . Pls bear with it.

Ikon filming their MV's this & next week ! Wohoo! Same goes to WINNER . They are preparing comeback too ! Ooh yeah!

# just finish my trial exam. My answer is as blurry as my future. (Facepalm) Especially our maths exam , we missed the 15 minutes early ㅠ ㅠ

I didnt even have a time to re-check my answers ㅠ .

A good news is , my height now is 157cm ( 15 y/o) wohoowhohoho. Im a bit shock because my heigt on this early year is 153cm but it increases :D
* happy*