23

An aged woman is at cafe. She took a glance on her watch and knock her fist on the table as she looks waiting for someone or something.

She glance at her phone for a while. A minute after, a notification ringtone come from her phone as she got message from someone.

She finished her coffee and grab all her stuffs while scurried out from the cafe. While she about to take car's key from her handbag , suddenly a car who came from the corner side about to speed towards her and she didn't realise.

Luckily , someone save her. A woman about her age quickly pull her hand to the side of pedestrian walk. She speechless. When she about to thank the person who save her , a young man shrugged.

" Yah old lady !! Where did you put your eyes?! "

"Im soryy-" before she could apologise , the young man already speed his car away . She turned right and thanked her saviour .

After thanked , she stare at the woman for quite a long time and analyse the face . She blurted . "Are you..-"

" Lee Taera ! " that woman who saved her , hugged her. " Kim Hyojeon !" She hugged back. "Ohmy best friend ! Its been a long time. Where were you before? " - Kim Hyojeon.

"Okay . But first , let me fetch my husband . You can wait for me at this cafe if you want so :') I have a word with you " - Lee Taera

"Sure Taera ! ;) " - Kim Hyojeon

°°°

" im sorry for made you waiting for so long. I went to my husband's office and sent him to clinic then home. " - Lee Taera

" its okay. Sorry for made you rushing. What's with your husband? " - Hyojeon asked. " he got a fever"

" oh . Get well soon for him . " - Hyojeon. She added , " Taera , I miss you so much , fyi ! Where have you been ? "

Taera giggles . " Hyojeon.. I miss you too my chingu. Well exactly after we graduated , I moved to Incheon. What about you? "

"Jjinja? I moved to Incheon too , but a year after we graduated. I further my study at there and meet my husband. " - Hyojeon

" hmm. It would be nuce nice if I can attend your wedding day. Sorry for dissappear for a sudden, Hyojeon ssi " - Taera.

"Its okay . I understand your family schedule :) btw , hmm..This sound so weird , but I want to know , how are your kids? Hmm...is it are or -"

"I have 2 childs. " Taera go straight forward. " I know you will asked this kind of question. Oh , what about your childrens ..?

" ah. They are all grown up. The eldest Chanyeol married 3 years ago , the second one , Kyungsoo married with Busan's girl and Jinyoung , my 3rd son will married by next month . Come okay " Hyojeon handed Taera invitation card .

"Wow . You were blessed with sons . Aren't you got any daughter? " - Taera.

"Ofcourse. Kim Yuju the youngest one. But she have another oppa before her, Hanbin . Which is after Jinyoung. " - Hyojeon

"Wow mrs Kim. You were really blessed. "

" thanks . What about your children? " Hyojeon ask Taera who took a small portion of cake.

"The eldest one is Jung yerin , and the youngest is Jung Jaehyun. I have two child only :) " - Taera.

" did Yerin married-"

"No she haven't and we still argue about that . " Taera

" oh.. same goes to my son, Hanbin. Asked him if he wants to get married , but he dont have girlfriend. Did Yerin have someone special? " - Hyojeon asked

"Yerin? She close to this man, but I don't think she dates him. " -Taera

" great! We can matchmake them . Im serious Taera " - Hyojeon

"Are you serious Hyojeon? Yeah I want that as soon as possible too because , Im afraid that she might suffer sterility diseases which our generation could have when we get aged. That's why I married early and able to have 2 child. " -Taera

" jjinja ~... I will asked Hanbin tonight as he is on his holiday . " - Hyojeon . "What work he did ? " asked Taera.

"He's pilot " -Hyojeon . Hyojeon added , "what about Yerin? :) "

" pilot . Yerin's ideal type haha. Okay she work as general doctor. "

"Wow doctor! Must be great." -Hyojeon

"Hmmm Hyojeon . The day is not young , so why not we go back home and discuss with both of our kids ? You know im worried about Yerin. I want this marriage as soon as possible. " - Taera

" as you wish Taera . Okay bye :) " Hyojeon gave Taera a hug. " Thanks Hyojeon "

" No problem . We'll become in-law soon yey! " - Hyojeon

°°°

A / N :

Wohoo! The ending is almost ( but not really almost) , so that I can focus on my study . Chachacha! Hahaha

Oh! For readers , for you to not get confuse :
• Kim Hyojeon → Hanbin's mother
• Lee Taera → Yerin's mother

Huheuehhe kind of funny cause I dont know their real parents name huehhaha its ok just a fanfiction.

Ikon will comeback on April 2k17! wohooo😂
Gfriend's comeback is on this Monday wohoo ♥

fall in love with Hanbin ♥_♥ ♥_♥