Chapter No. 22:Get Ready

Chapter No. 22: Get ready

''Mom.'' I hugged her back tightly, ''Finally, you came.''

''Anna, honey! You have changed a lot, and you look so beautiful,'' she exclaimed looking at me from head to toe.

''Thanks mom.'' I giggled and hugged her again.

''Where is your favourite Jennifer?'' Mom asked with a teasing tone. I spoke about Jennifer on phone calls and always told her how amazing and aspiring Jennifer was and how she helped me to reach the point I was at.

''Mom!'' I pouted at her, and just after a second, Jennifer walked towards us with her famous cheerful smile. ''Oh, there she is.''

'''Hello, Mrs. Wendorff,'' she said as she clasped her hands in front of her body.

''Miss Copper, more precisely.'' She smiled but I knew that she hated dad's surname. ''How are you, Jennifer? I heard a lot about you.''

''I hope you heard good things.'' Jennifer chuckled.

''Yes, you don't have to worry about that. But thank you so much for helping Anna. I'm so glad to see her like this. She is so changed and looks so good,''mom said

''Anna is just like my daughter, so I treated her like that. And she has so much potential in her. I just showed her the way to find her strength.''

I smiled at her words and remembered last night's conversation about Annalisa. I was so happy to have a trainer like her, who thought of me as her daughter. I had enough suffering in my life before coming to Slimmer Club, but luck was on my side,so I forgot about all of my hardships and my hurtful past life.

Listening to both of the ladies was not boring, but I saw Cameron standing beside the hallway wall, with his hands tucked in his pocket, I wanted to say goodbye to him without interfering in Lauren's life.

''You guys have a chat, I will come back in a minute.'' They both nodded as I rushed to the spot where Cameron was standing.

''I see, you can't resist me.'' Cameron showed his usual smirk.

''Hi to you too, and why are you so cocky this early in the morning?'' I replied as I put my hands on my waist.

''I'm just being me,'' he chuckled

''So, I came here to tell you goodbye and thank you for little sneaking out adventure that night,'' I said.

''Oh yeah, thanks I guess... and I thought I made a mistake that time.'' He smiled as he pulled his hands out of his pockets.

''Emm... Let's talk about something else,'' I replied as I remembered the panic attack.

I still didn't want to talk about my panic attacks because it was something that made me remember the anti-depressant I took everyday and how it sometimes messed with my skin and weight.

''What else we should talk about in such a short amount of time?'' he asked rubbing the nape of his neck with his strong arm. ''What about Lauren?''

''What? Lauren?'' I stuttered. ''There is nothing to talk about of her.''

''There are many things we can talk about of her,'' he said. ''Like, how did she react after my apology?''

She cried! What else would you expect from that?

''No offense, but that was the lousiest apology I ever saw in my whole life.''

''Woah! I never thought you could be mean,'' Cameron responded with his mouth forming an O shape.