Chapter 19

A secret, that's what their relationship has been for the past three months. The winter break had come and gone in what seemed like no time at all, the two wanting to spend as much time as possible with each other. They had told their respective friends that they were going out of town for the whole break, instead hiding away at Yoongi's place while his parents were on yet another trip.

Yoongi had of course insisted that he introduced Hani to his parents before they left just in case they asked later when they came back who he was with. They had absolutely loved her, showering her with compliments as well as stuffing her with food. His mom's favorite sentence throughout the whole meeting was "eat some more! You're too thin!", making Hani blush and Yoongi smirk as he watched her except mountains and mountains of his mom's excellent cooking.

They had simply stayed in the whole break, snuggling with each other while they read and watched movies. They had kissed a lot, their lips seeming to always be pink and puffy by the end of every day. Hani has never been this happy with a guy before. Something about Yoongi has changed her for the better, her not once thinking about soothing her pain by taking her anger out on others. She is totally head over heels for this guy, even if she's not quite ready to admit it to herself yet.

Now, school has started back up. They have been sneaking around behind Yoongi's friend's backs, them not wanting anyone to find out that they are back to doing what they had been before. Except this time, it feels like something more. They are still having sex, like the deal was about at first, but it feels different this time around. They feel differently about each other.

It used to be all based off of physical and sexual attraction. They were both insanely attracted to each other, their bodies lusting after one another in an almost unhealthy fashion. Now, they have learned about each other's lives. They know things about the other person that they have never told anyone else before in their lives. They have opened up immensely, slowly falling for each other's personalities as well as their looks. The sex that they had went from simply pleasure to becoming one with the other person.

The couple sits in the same abandoned classroom that Yoongi had taken Hani the day his friends had first started stating their dislike for her. She is sitting on the edge of the very desk that he had practically thrown her on, her hands tangled in his soft hair. He leans against her from his standing position in between her legs, his hands supporting his body weight on the desk on either side of her legs.

They are simply kissing, the thought of taking it a step further not even crossing their minds at the moment. This is what they are the most comfortable with. The way that their lips mold against each other's. The way her smell invades his senses, causing his head to spin in dizzying circles. The way his lips are soft against hers, making her whole body tingle softly and pleasantly.

They kiss softly, lightly pecking the other person on the lips before pulling away to do it again. Each kiss is soft and sweet, them reveling in the way the other person feels as they press together. Hani suddenly stops, resting her head against Yoongi's as she catches her breath. She bites her bottom lip in distress, her eyes clenched shut.

"What's wrong babe? Are you ok?"

Yoongi still isn't used to seeing Hani this way. The only other times he had seen her this vulnerable was when she had come over asking for a place to stay away from her dad and when they met at the club. He is used to seeing the strong and confident girl that people can't help but stare at as she walks down the hallway. He hates seeing her like this. He would do anything to make sure that she is happy and smiling for the rest of her life.

"I'm fine. It's you I'm worried about."

His eyes widen as she looks at him, his eyebrows rising in confusion. Why would she be worried about him? He hasn't been this happy in a long time, just being in her presence enough to make him smile like a love struck fool.

"I don't understand" he says softly, looking into Hani's conflicted eyes. She sighs before leaning backwards, creating more space between their faces.

"You're going behind you friends backs to do this with me. You shouldn't have to sneak around like this, especially not from your friends. I know how close you are, so this must be so hard for you. I'm sorry."

He smiles softly at her as she looks at his chest, leaning forward to connect their lips once more. She is surprised by how much passion and adoration she can feel in the kiss, it making her heart thump erratically in her chest.

"Don't worry about me. I'm doing this because I want to Hani. I don't care what my friends think. I love being with you, and nothing they say is ever going to change that."