Larry imagine (Azaiya)

Azaiya Pov
I'm at home waiting for Larry to come home from work. We talked on the phone an hour ago and he said work wasn't going so well. I decided that when he comes home I'm gonna give him the best sex ever. Shit I'm about to put it down when he walks through that door. I have on my lingerie and his favorite perfume on with my hair curled up. Today I bought some handcuffs from a sex store and I bought some sexy 6 inch black heels.

I heard the door open and close I turned on beg for it by Chris Brown on the speakers

I heard the door open and close I turned on beg for it by Chris Brown on the speakers. I sat on the bed with the handcuffs in my hand waiting for him to come thru the door. He walked in and looked at me with wide eyes. I got up and walked to him slowly biting my lip.

Play The song

Azaiya: Hey daddy

Larry: Baby what are you doing?

Azaiya: You said you were stressed from work so I decided to wait until you come home to make you happy.

Larry: How you gonna make me happy baby? *bites lip*

Azaiya: I would rather show you.

I pushed him against the wall and started kissing his soft plump lips. He started touching my body guiding his hands to my fat ass. His hands finally reached to my ass and he squeezed then slapped my ass making me moan into the kiss. I kissed his neck then I started making a hickey. He groaned and grabbed my ass again.

Larry: Baby stop teasing

Azaiya: *smirks* okay daddy

I grabbed his hand and lead him to the bed then I pushed him onto the bed. I got on my knees and unbuckled his pants then pulled them down slowly along with his boxers. I seen blaze popped out seeing him all hard and big. I started stoking him slowly just to tease him some more.

Larry: Mmmm baby please

I put blaze in my mouth twirling my tongue around the tip then bobbed my head. I took him out of my mouth and started stroking him fast while sucking on his balls. He groaned and gripped my hair, I put him back in my mouth deep throating him which made him go crazy. He thrust his hips up and fucked my mouth. I love it when he does that the way he thrust his hips into my mouth makes me so fucking wet. I felt his dick throbbing in my mouth which means he's about to cum. I took him out of my mouth again stroking him fast with my tongue out waiting for him to cum.

Larry: Baby its coming!! *groans*

Azaiya: Cum daddy please I need your cum *strokes him faster*

Larry: Fuuucckkkk!!!!

He cums all over my tongue and I swallowed all of it. He taste so good and it's so warm. I crawled on top of him and leaned down to his ear and whispered.

Azaiya: Fuck me daddy

With that being said he flipped us over and I was laying down on my back while he was on top of me. He took off his shirt showing his abs and his beautiful tattoos. He literally ripped my lingerie off and started sucking and licking on my hard nipples. I moaned his name and gripped his hair. He did the same to the other breast then kissed my body all the way down to my pussy.

Larry: Damn baby you so wet

Azaiya: Please eat my wet pussy daddy

He did as told devouring my kitty. I gripped his hair tight arching my back and moaning out loud. He put two fingers inside me and started fingering me fast while licking my clit.

Azaiya: Fuck yes daddy!! *moans/screams*

He went faster and I clench around his fingers. I was so close to my peak and I really didn't want to cum right now.

Larry: Wanna cum baby? *goes faster if possible*

Azaiya: Yesss!!

Larry: Do it baby

I came all over his fingers and he pulled of fingers out and licked my cum off his fingers. He kissed me letting me taste my cum then he slammed inside me without any warning or nothing and started going in and out of me at a slow pace.

Azaiya: Ohhh yeesss *grips the sheets* fuck m-me hard

He went harder and faster kissing my neck and also hitting my g spot. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I was losing my mind. He grabbed the handcuff then he rolled his hips slowly putting my hand above my head and handcuffing me to the bed. He pulled out of me and flipped me over putting my ass in the air and I put a deep arch in my back which he loves it when I do that. He rubbed and smacked my ass and I'm pretty sure my ass is red as fuck but right now I don't care. He went back inside me going fast as fucking making me go crazy.

Azaiya: Ohhhhh fuuuucckkkk yeeesssss *moans/screams*make me fucking cum daddy!!!!

Larry: Fuck you talk so dirty*groans* keep talking dirty baby

Azaiya: P-please s-smack my a-ass mmmm

He smacked my ass over and over and over again making me scream for mercy. I'm so close to cumming but I know when I cum we not gonna be done yet. I gripped the headboard and threw my ass back and I earned a groan from him.

Larry: Fuuucckkk baby I'm gonna cummmm *pulls her hair*

Azaiya: M-me too daddy *moans loudly* I'm gonna cum all over this fucking dick!!

Larry: Shit babe *throws head back*

Azaiya: Daddy p-please fill me up with your cum

Larry: Aaaaahhh *cums inside her*

Azaiya: Yeeesssss daddyyyyy!!!*cums on his dick*

I can truly say this was the best sex that we have ever had and he was so rough and I loved it. He pulled out and took me out of the handcuff. My body gave out and I dropped on the bed and Larry chuckled.

Larry: We just taking a little break for now.

Azaiya: I know daddy *bites lip*

Larry: This really made me happy thanks babe *kisses her*

Azaiya: *kisses back* your welcome but sorry to say this but the break is over.

Okay I hoped you like it Azaiya1 I tried my best and I put all my dirty thoughts and words into this chapter lol. I'm still doing request if you want one hook me up and I got y'all. But love you guys and byeeeeee!!