Birthday sex!!

Hey y'all this is my new book it's just gone have a lot of imagines in it I mean y'all seen the title and stuff so I don't really have to explain myself lol but enjoy this little imagine.

Y/n
Yyyyyyeeess ma'am today is my birthday bitch and I'm so happy. To be honest I don't want anything for my birthday I just want to chill with my baby, Lau. I love this boy so much today me and him are staying inside today cause he already knows that I don't like to go out that much on my birthday.
Lau: Y/n get yo ass up and come down here!!!
Y/n: Ugh coming!! This nigga really making me get up out of this bed it betta be important or I'm gonna be piss. I went downstairs and seen this nigga cheesing hella hard like nigga is you okay.
Lau: Hi baby!!
Y/n: Umm nigga you ain't got to yell I'm right here *laughs*.
Lau: Whatever but I made you breakfast. No he did not make me breakfast the nigga can't cook for shit and he tryna make me some breakfast oh hell nah I'm surprised he didn't burn the got damn house down. Oh lord please let me live cause I know damn well that this boy know that he can't cook but since I love him I'll act like I love his cooking just to make him happy.
Y/n: Oh you made me breakfast *fake smiles*
Lau: Yes I did come on sit down and eat *smiling*.
Y/n: Okay *sits down slowly and looks at the plate* umm *looks at him*.
Lau: *smiling* well are you going to try it?
Y/n: Yea *picks up fork and eats a small piece of the food* mmm *put a thumbs up*
Lau: *gasps* you like it *still smiling*
Y/n: I love it *fake smiles*
Lau: Yay!! Okay well I'm going to take a shower I'll be back love you *kisses her cheek and leaves*
Y/n: *spits out food* that's fucking disgusting it tastes like straight up feet. I couldn't say that to him then he would've been sad and I hate to see my baby sad I don't care if I have to lie to him I just want to see that cute little smile of his. I threw his breakfast away and then I drank some orange juice just to get that horrible taste out of my mouth. Then I went upstairs to take a shower with my baby, when I got up there I went in the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and went in the shower with him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he jumped.
Lau: Aaahh oh baby you scared me
Y/n: *laughs* sorry babe *kisses his lips*
Lau: *kisses back and grabs her ass* mmm baby are you trying to start something?
Y/n: *whispers in ear* yes I am
Lau: *picks her up and puts her on the wall* well then let's start.
Y/n: *kiss his neck* I'm ready *bites earlobe*
Lau: *puts his self inside of her*
Y/n: Aaaaaahh oh fuck yea!!
Lau: *groans* ugghhh you like that baby *goes deeper and faster*
Y/n: *scratches his back*
Lau: Damn baby you feel so good *groans*
Y/n: *moans* your so big baby!!
Lau: *puts her down and turns her around then bends her*
Y/n: Mmm daddy please fuck me
Lau: *slams his dick inside her*
Y/n: Aaaaaahh shit fuuuuccckk!!!!
Lau: *goes faster if that's even possible*
Y/n: Aaaaaahh baby I-I'm go-gonna c-c-cum!!!
Lau: Fuck me too!!
Y/n & Lau: Fuuuuccckkk!!! They both cum at the same time.
Lau: *whispers in her ear* baby we're not done yet.
Y/n: *eyes gets big*. Lord what did I start I'm not gonna survive my legs gone be broke by the time we done.

Alright my beautiful people sorry that it's so short the next one will be long so don't worry. Welcome to my new book I hope you guys liked this little imagine and I will be taking some requests too so y'all can have a little fun in this book. But anyways love you guys and don't forget to vote and comment and ✌🏽️❤️.