Did all that just really happen?

Hope you like it baby girl I tried my very best to make this good jewel3284 but yea hope you like it and love you boo.

Jewel Pov

Another morning in Los Angeles it's so beautiful here I love it so much even tho I just moved here like a week ago. Anyways I got up and took a shower you know just doing my regular morning routine, after doing all that I picked out an outfit and this is what I decided to wear.

 Anyways I got up and took a shower you know just doing my regular morning routine, after doing all that I picked out an outfit and this is what I decided to wear

And I just put my hair in a ponytail cause ain't nobody got time to be doing hair and plus I'm only going to the store for a couple of things. I went downstairs and grabbed my keys then drove to the store. While I was in my car I was bumping LUV by Tory Lanez and singing along to it. While I was in the zone it got cut off by a advertisement at first I wasn't really paying any mind to it until they said.

Man: Les Twins are going to be in town with Queen Bey tickets are still available call 1-800-934-9964 to get your tickets they only cost $25 so hurry up and get them!!!

Jewel: Shit nigga you ain't got to tell me twice *starts dialing*. After like 15 minutes on the phone trying to get these damn tickets I finally got them and they said the ticket will be at my house probably today. I hope it will come today cause I don't like waiting for something for a long ass time. I went to the store and got some items which only took me a while cause I didn't get much while I was walking to my car a woman came up to me and she was so beautiful. Her beautiful brown curls and her brown skin. It looks like she can be a model or something I know you guys are thinking "hold up you go that way?" no I don't go that way but if I was that way I would totally date her.

(I don't know if this girl is brown skin but oh well she gone be brown skin today cause she was the closet girl that I can find that I just described so yea but she still pretty lol

(I don't know if this girl is brown skin but oh well she gone be brown skin today cause she was the closet girl that I can find that I just described so yea but she still pretty lol.)

???: Hey umm you left your keys on the counter *hands me keys*.

Jewel: Oh thank you so much!

???: You're welcome and my name is Jazmine (I don't know she looks like a Jazmine and usually people will spell that name like "Jasmine" but I wanted to be different and spell it with a 'z' so yea but back to the story)