Our Own Piece of Heaven

You never stopped thrashing as Meiko and Luka kept you tight in their grip. Gakupo remained silent as he walked past you and led the way to the third floor. You cried out and shrieked, terrified of what he had in store for you.

"Please let me go! I'm sorry I lied, but don't kill me! I'm too young!" You pleaded to both Gakupo and the girls that were keeping you in their grasp. Meiko suddenly snapped. She stood in front of you and slapped your face.

"How dare you insolent little bitch! You have the great and powerful Kamui Gakupo in love with you, and you want to disobey him? I don't even see what's so special about you, you are so ordinary looking and..." Gakupo turned back and yanked her by her hair. He slammed her in the wall and threw daggers at her with his eyes.

"DON'T. YOU.EVER. TOUCH OR SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT AGAIN!" He yelled to her. For the first time, you saw Meiko begin to cry and falter.

"I-I-I I'm s-sorry, Master, I w-was only try..."

"You know what? How about I don't even give you the chance?" He fake smiled to her. Meiko was about to question him when he suddenly snapped her neck. You screamed and jumped up, nearly causing Luka to fall to the ground. Luka looked sad, losing one of her closest friends, but she loved Gakupo more. She would always stand by his decisions. She tried to stroke your hair to calm you down, but it didn't help. Unforgivingly, he dropped her lifeless body and continued to walk on, leading you to a room you had never entered before. The door was embroidered differently than all the other ones, and looked a little medieval. His ice cold blue eyes turned to Luka,

"Don't let anyone past this door, do you hear me? I don't want the others interrupting my work." He growled to her. Luka stood humbly, and smiled politely.

"Of course, Master." He pushed the tall door open and grabbed your wrist. He led you in while Luka quickly locked the door behind you. The room was all painted a dark red color. There was a single table in the middle, with some restraints in all four corners of it. There were other smaller tables in the corners of the room, somewhat resembling the ones you'd find in a surgical room. Noticing the blood marks and tools all around was enough to make you claw at the door.

"Why not make this easy on me, hmm? Just lay on the table so we can get your purification over with." He instructed you. You kept struggling to pull the door open and simply spat at him,

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, YOU FREAK!" His smile disappeared instantly. 'Freak." He thought. That's what all those bullies in school used to call him. You weren't anything like them, were you?

"N-no, no, that's impossible. Y-you still love me, right?" When you only continued to cry and open the door, he suddenly grabbed your throat and squeezed tight. He lifted you up so that your feet were left dangling and you were on the same level with his maniacal eyes.
Your watery (e/c) orbs widened and you try to pry open his hands, but to no avail. Gakupo laughed cruelly when he sees you getting lightheaded.

"I promise it will be better soon, Precious, just please endure it a little longer." He coos to you, tightening his grip again. Your vision grows blurrier and your hands fall to your sides. Right before blacking out, you could only see him lowering you onto the table.

-30 minutes later-

Your throat hurts, and your arms are spread out. You try to stand, but feel the tight restraints halting your movements. You look to each of your sides, seeing the small tables with several tools next to them. You thrash as much as you can, yelling and crying out to any god that would hear you. You heard a harsh chuckle emerge through the dark room.

"Did you have a nice beauty rest, (y/n)-chan?" Gakupo pushed a (h/c) strand from your face and kissed your tear-stained cheeks. Your breathing hitched once again when you saw the knife that was in his hand.