17. Helplessness

You'll never guess what it is? Try to guess, what kink have I written a lot?
(Also this is long ish, like almost four thousand words lol.)

Frank needed a summer job, and apparently there was a butler's place open at the Way manor, the richest family in town. Frank didn't think much when he went over to the house and prepared to seem like a nice kid. It's not like half of the cities graffities were his, or that he didn't drink and smoke and do other bad shit. He just needed a job and if he had to be all goodie two shoes there, so be it. His dad stopped giving him money when he realized that it was all going for cigarettes and beer. So Frank needed to work.

What he didn't need was a semi hard on when Mr. Way was interviewing him. The reason for his cock's actions, was the person she opened the front door for him. Rather their pretty face and legs and ass and hips and just everything about them. Their pixie nose, hazel eyes, pretty black hair that was curled, their pink lips, their beautiful long legs, their asscheeks and pink lace panties Frank saw only for a second when they ran upstairs ahead of Frank. Apparently their name was Gee and they had the cutest giggle Frank had ever heard. Frank tried hard to get his mind off of them during the interview but it was hard and so was his dick.

At the end of the interview, Mr. Way just said:

"Well, you're the only one who's actually even asked for the job so, you can have it, but if there's any stealing, any work left undone, if you try to lure my kids with your bad habits-don't give me that look, I recognize a smoker-and if you try anything at all with my daughter, I will personally slid your throat." Mr. Way said very sternly.

"Yes, sir, I understand, sir. Um the article said that I'll be living here, do I get a room or something?"

"Yes, you get a room, you have to prepare breakfast for me, my wife and our kids, then you have to clean two rooms a day, and when you've cleaned all of them, start over, oh and it's minimum the two rooms, if you find yourself done with the chores, clean a third one. Do the laundry, the dishes and so on. Your meals are before or after our meals and you are allowed a few smoke breaks per day, but you will not offer cigarettes to my children and you'll do it very secretly. My wife well help you to find your room and I'm hoping you come back today evening with your stuff to make us some dinner." Mr. Way said. Frank nodded and got up, shaking Mr. Way's hand.

"My wife is waiting in the hallway, I told her about you." Mr. Way said and Frank nodded smiling and left the office room. When he'd closed the door, he saw the pretty thing again, which most likely is the daughter, Mr. Way was talking about.

"Um, Gee, you're not Mr. Way's wife are you?" Frank asked smirking.

"Mom's busy, so I'll show you your room." Gee said, taking Frank's hand before she started walking down the hallway and then he opened a door. The room was nice, it had a window and bed below it, a desk and a closet, also a small drawer beside the bed.

"So you know all the rules now, don't you?" Gee asked, with a weird tone in her voice as she walked into the room and sat on Frank's bed. Frank furrowed his brows.

"I, I don't know, he just told me what I have to do here, cleaning two rooms a day.

"Hm..usually he also tells people strictly not to clean mine, Mikey's or his and mom's rooms. I think it's still like that so keep that in mind."

"Okay, thanks. Well, I should go get my stuff." Frank said and turned towards the door, Gee got up and ran to stand in front of him, closing the bedroom door.