5. Celibacy

Priest Gerard duh

It was Sunday. Frank and his family were in church like they usually were every Sunday. Frank had recently started to actually like going there. Yeah he hated the whole religion and everything about it but there was this new priest who was apparently a son of the previous priest. He had just graduated and his preaching skills weren't the best but like Frank would mind? What Frank actually minded, was the how he wore tight jeans instead of slacks, the way the collar looked on him, the way he stuttered and blushed sometimes when he was embarrassed. Frank would ruin this man. Frank bet he was still a virgin, god Frank ached to pop that cherry. Virgins were so sensitive, they barely even touched themselves which only helped the sensitivity case. Unless you were one of those virgins who're like extra horny and want to get fucked.

Anyway, sometimes Frank let his thoughts go a bit too far. Usually he wouldn't mind letting his imagination take the best of him and his dick, but they were in the church now. Little Frankie was waking up and Frank had nothing to hide it with. He was kind of sitting in the middle, at the front, you know, to get a good view of the priest's ass when he bent to light the little candles. He was sitting between his parents and this time actually prayed to god that his parents wouldn't look at his crotch. But little Frankie wasn't so little and god didn't really like Frank. So, when the ceremony was almost over, his mother glanced at Frank's Lapland her eyes widened.

"Frank! We're in god's house! Please don't tell me your thoughts were homosexual?" Mrs. Iero whispered pretty loudly. Frank bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut, he wished that god would've picked him up between his pointer finger and thumb, then raised him up and thrown him straight to hell. Then he got an idea, it was pretty much a sinful one. So instead of thanking god, he thanked Satan who probably planted that idea into his brain.

"Yes mom, I had homosexual thoughts, I've tried to make them go away but it won't work. Maybe I could go see Father Way after the service? He could help me.." Frank asked, biting his lip, hoping that he'd get to make his plan happen. His mother thought for a second and then nodded.

"Yes, I think that's a good idea." Mrs. Iero said.

After the service, everyone got up and left, Frank told his mom that he could walk home and that they could go ahead. Frank smirked as he went outside for a smoke as he waited for everyone to leave. When he was pretty sure that the church was empty, he walked inside and went to the back where was this little office sort of thing. He knocked on the door, father Way opened the door and looked at Frank confusedly.

"Can I come in, father Way? I need your guidance." Frank asked, innocently. Gerard nodded and let him in.

"What do you need guidance with, Frank?" Gerard asked and sat down behind his table. Frank bit his lip and stood in front of Gerard, pretending to be all cute and innocent.

"Is it about the smoking? I can smell you Frank and I can't really help you with that, I have problems with getting rid of it myself." Gerard said and started putting some papers away.

"No um..I've been having homosexual thougts and I don't know how to make them go away." Frank started, Gerard blushed and looked down, he coughed slightly. Gerard had noticed Frank, just like Frank had noticed him. He thought that Frank was really good looking, the way Frank looked at him during the services, made Gerard feel all tingly.

"Um, what kind of homosexual thoughts, Frank?.." Gerard asked, trying to keep his head down so Frank wouldn't see his blush.

"Well, for example me fucking you over that table so hard you'll scream my name and while you're doing that, you'll forget your own name. That's been on my mind ever since I stepped a foot into this room.." Frank said lowly and took a couple of steps towards Gerard. Gerard had looked up when Frank started talking, they'd locked eyes and now Gerard's were widen and his cheeks were even more flushed. Gerard bit his lip when he felt his dick slowly getting hard at Frank's words.