7. Drugs

Frank bottoms, sorry. Kids, don't do drugs, they're bad for you.

It was this huge party. Frank had never been invited to a party like this and now he was invited. He was nervous and excited. It was his last year of high school and his classmates had decided that they shall be nice to everyone for once and invite everyone to the party. Frank wore a green day shirt and a leather jacket with some skinny jeans. He put his hair in place, he had bleached and shaved sides and it was long and black in the middle. He decided that he looked alright and went out. His mom didn't care if he drank tonight or not, at least his son was finally going out of their house for once. Frank's hands were shaking and he smoked on his way towards the house the party was in. He smiled slightly, trying to convince himself he'd he fine. He'd stolen a bottle of vodka from his mom and he had sneaked it with him. He went to knock on the door and a very drunken Lindsay opened the door.

"Frankie!! You made it! That's amazing, hey, I'm sorry for all the bullying in the first two years, it was really shitty of me.."

"Nah, that's cool, your boyfriend broke my ribs only two times and you poured milk on me only once a month that's cool." Frank tried to say that like it was nothing.

"Here's um, something for you.." Frank handed the bottle for Lindsay.

"Frank I..okay, thanks, I'll somehow make this up to you sometime." Lindsay said smiling. Frank nodded and walked in.

"Hey um..' Lindsay started, standing closer to Frank to ask with more quiet voice 'you're gay, right?" Lindsay asked and Frank blushed, nodding slightly. Lindsay smirked and placed her arms over Frank's shoulders.

"I want you to meet someone." Frank gulped. Was this going to be one of those "oh, you're gay? Hey! I know another gay person, you'd be amazing together!" things?

Lindsay led Frank to the kitchen and by the fridge there was an emo boy who looked around him nervously. His eye make up looked more like a pretty painting and he looked really adorable. He was obviously a bottom, which Frank also was so it wouldn't really work.

"Frank, this is Ryan. Ryan, this is Frank." Lindsay said grinning and letting go of Frank when they were in front of the guy whose name was Ryan, apparently.

"I'll let you get to know each other now." Lindsay said and left them standing in front of each other awkwardly.

"Are you gay?" Ryan asked Frank.

"Uh, yeah, are you?"

"Yeah. She asked me this evening if I was gay and single and told me she wanted to introduce someone to me." Ryan told Frank, sipping his beer.

"Jesus, she did that to me too. It's not like gay people do that with their straight friends so why do they do that with us?" Frank asked chuckling, making Ryan giggle.

"Hey, you want a beer?" Ryan asked and Frank nodded eagerly. Ryan moved a bit and opened the fridge, which was full of beer, and took one bottle for Frank. Frank opened it with a bottle opener that was left next to the fridge conveniently.

"So, Frankie, am I your type?" Ryan asked, smirking and obviously kidding.

"Sorry, but no." Frank said chuckling and drinking his beer.

"My type is, someone taller than me, dominating, big cock, mysterious, great music taste, maybe even older than me and I don't know but I got a thing for guys with black hair and hazel eyes." Frank told Ryan, they giggled for a while at that.

"Good, cause you're not my type either. My type is um..someone who looks like a fuck boy but really is loyal to me, someone dominating, handsome as hell, with a pretty smile and who can kiss me right.." Ryan dreamed. Frank smiled at that.