10. Oral

Frank and Gerard were pretty young, Frank was sixteen and Gerard was seventeen. They were together and when they were alone together, they got sexual like real quick. They just couldn't get enough of each other. It's not that they knew yet that they were in love, they were too young to understand that. It's just that they couldn't get enough of each others' bodies and moans the way they were both kinda rough with their actions. It was exiting exploring someone else's body and making someone feel so good that they have to scream in the pillow cause otherwise their parents would wake up.

"Your house or mine, baby?" Frank asked leaning against the wall beside Gerard's locker and looking his boyfriend's legs and ass that were all he could see cause Gerard was getting some books out. School had ended and they usually did this, like they were going to today.

"When does your mom come home from work?" Gerard asked, biting his lip. He wanted to hear Frank and he knew Frank wanted to hear him and that's not going to happen if someone's home. They were still in the closet.

"Well um, she comes home at eight and she'd left me some money for me to get something for dinner, we could cook something and then I could maybe fuck you in the kitchen or something.." Frank suggested, walking closer to say the last part with a low voice right into Gerard's ear. Gerard blushed and his cock twitched. As much as he'd like that, his ass was hurting so much from yesterday that he couldn't let Frank fuck him in at least two days, it was so sore.

"That's a marvellous idea, babe, but since you decided to pound into me mercilessly yesterday for five hours, I really can't take your dick today, sorry baby." Gerard told Frank, grabbing his bag and closing his locker. Frank frowned and looked at Gerard.

"Really? Oh man, what am I supposed to d- I got an idea!" Frank was excited with his idea. Gerard, not so much, because he had no idea what the idea Frank had was, but he'd know soon. They started walking away from school and towards the store. They bought themselves some pasta and coke. They also got themselves some ice cream and spray whipped cream. Frank had his thoughts when he bought the cream and Gerard still had no idea. They walked over to Frank's house which was indeed empty. Frank went to the kitchen and started heating up water on the stove for the pasta, then he out the ice cream into the freezer. Gerard made himself comfortable and went to lay on the couch like he was in his own house. Frank walked over chuckling.

"The pasta will be done in ten minutes, your highness." Frank said, bowing jokingly.

"Okay, bring it to me here on a silver plate and no less you doormat." Gerard said smirking and moved his hand dismissively. Frank just faked shock.

"Oh but your majesty, I thought you would like to enjoy your meal if it was on my ass or my chest." Frank said, holding back a laugh.

"Oh no, dear doormat, you'll be eating from my ass." Gerard said and laughed.

"Go check the damn pasta now will you?" Gerard said and turned back to the TV. Frank went to the kitchen smirking the whole way. Gerard apparently still had no idea how right he was with that.

They had their dinner and watched some TV before having a bit of ice cream with the whipped cream and some sprinkles. They sat on the sofa and just were there for a while, letting the food process. Frank then leaned to say something in Gerard's ear.

"How about you go into my room and you get naked and I'll be up in couple mins, I'll make you feel so good, baby." Frank's voice was low and sort of raspy and it made Gerard shiver, he nodded and almost ran upstairs. Frank smirked and when his room's door was closed, he got up and went to the fridge to get the can of cream. He then climbed up the stairs to his room, holding the can behind his back as he saw Gerard sitting on the edge of his bed, naked.

"Get on your hands and knees, love." Frank said, smirking slightly, Gerard whimpered and did as Frank told him to. Frank put the can down and took most of his own clothes off. Then he knelt behind Gee, leaning down and kissed up his thighs, making Gerard whimper when he realized almost entirely what Frank was about to do. Frank then used his other hand to spread Gerard's ass cheeks apart a bit, holding the can in his other hand. Then he sprayed a small amount on Gerard's hole, making him gasp and lurch forward a bit. Gerard was just about to ask what the Fuck Frank was doing when Frank latched his mouth on Gerard's hole and moaned, licking all the cream off, the slowly pushing his tongue through the tight rim of muscles, making Gerard let out the most obscene sounds. Frank smirked and wiggled his tongue a bit and Gerard let out a shaky whimper, pushing his ass back and his thighs shaking.Frank kept going, gracing his teeth slight on the rim of muscles around his tongue, Gerard's moans were getting louder and more high pitched.

"Fuck..Frank..I-I'm gonna co-" Gerard then screamed out as Frank started groping his balls and that's when he came hard all over sheets. He couldn't hold himself up anymore, at least not with his hands and he fell forward a bit, breathing heavily, his legs and hands shaking slightly from the pleasure that was still buzzing through him. Frank wiped his mouth on the blanket and stood up, looking at Gerard. They started at each other like that for a few minutes, then Gerard got up and took the can of cream.

"Your turn." He said.

"What, you're not sticking your tongue in my ass." Frank said and took a step back. Gerard giggled.

"Yeah, I'm not, take your underwear off and sit on the bed. " Gerard said and a wave of realization took over Frank and he was excited. He'd always been hearing how amazing blow jobs were but they hadn't gotten that far with Gerard yet. So he quickly took his boxers off and sat down on the edge of the bed. Gerard got on his knees between Frank's legs and took a hold of Frank's cock, giving it a few strokes, making Frank groan slightly. Then Gerard shook the bottle and sprayed some on Frank's whole length and then he set it aside. Frank had whimpered cause the cream was a bit cold. Then Gerard licked Frank's tip teasingly, then he licked all the cream off very slowly, all while looking at Frank. Frank couldn't take his eyes off of him and it felt amazing. When all the cream was off, Gerard took Frank's tip in his mouth, swirling his tongue before going lower slowly. He closed his eyes and moaned slightly when he realized there was no way he'd be able to fit all of Frank in his mouth. He took a hold of what he couldn't fit in his mouth and and then he pulled backwards, dragging his tongue on the sensitive vein on the underside of Frank's cock. Watching all this made Frank shudder from pleasure and he couldn't help but moan. Frank placed his other hand in Gerard's hair and tugged on it slightly, making Gerard moan, which vibrated around Frank's cock pleasurably. Gerard stroked Frank's cock as he moved his head and he quickened his pace and Frank moaned out profanities along with Gerard's name, telling him how good it felt. Soon he was getting real close. He informed Gerard about that and Gerard just moaned, closing his eyes, then he brought his other hand to grope Frank's balls, making him scream out in surprise and it turned into a loud moan as he came into Gerard's mouth. Gerard pulled back after Frank had finished, he swallowed what he could and rest was dripping down his chin. They calmed their breath and then they decided that they really should go to the shower and then change the sheets. Although, they got dirty again later on.

The ending is a bit shit again but hey, that's an update, and hopefully I'll get more updates out this weekend or something written that I could post it next week, hopefully. But let's not get too excited yeah? I hope you like this.