5 - Special Thongs

Mika's POV

Woah, what on earth just happened? I was absolutely shocked at the occurrence. Dominic would do such a thing? I'm actually quite amused. But it was correspondingly queer. Quite an abstract scene to look at. I mean, how many people get to witness such a thing on a Tuesday morning? The whole matter was confusing me, did it actually happen? Of course it did, but my mind just couldn't take it in.
I'm not sure how I'm even supposed to conduct myself to this. How should one acknowledge somewhat a surreal and absurd happening?
Enough with the questions.
I told myself. There's already enough bizarre poppycock and mumbo-jumbo on my current plate.
Firstly, this peculiar scenario. Secondly, I needed more bean seeds for my secret indoor farm but I'm broke and have no cash at all to buy any. Next, there's a new teacher in the school. He's young and looks incredibly dashing. Very smart and sexy, and there's no denying that I have just a tad of a crush on him.
I also needed to pick up my ceramic pots from my God-Mother Fran's mansion. And last of all, I mustn't forget that I have a private piano lesson with Ross, the smoking 6th year. Damn, I'm sure as hell gonna enjoy that. I better wear my special thongs in case anything gets dirty! Who am I kidding?! Get your fucking self together, Mika. Those thongs aren't even my fit, they're so loose they literally slip down every step I take.

Now, nearing away from all of the things I've got to be stressing about, time to figure out how to be dealing with whatever just happened between dear Dominic and I.